[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming down from a Shroom Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2929.jpg (76KB, 700x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2929.jpg
76KB, 700x926px
>be 22
>about to graduate with my masters in econometrics
>going to go military due to family tradition and fufilling a childhood dream

And all I can think about right now, coming down from a relatively uneventful trip on shrooms, is how much potential there is in every fucking person here.

I mean, we all know /biz/ is just a bunch of memes and "this is my first time here turn $50 into $1 mil", but those of us that stick around for the fact that we want to suceed in life have something truly powerful in us.

We all recognize hat ambition that is there to just fucking win, it doesn't matter if it's through a memecoin or shitty stock tip, there's this unbridled ambition that I cna see coming from all of those posts

/biz/ users that aren't completely degenerate "life is meaningless" drones will be the people to rule the Earth one day, one of us will be the one who changes everything.
>>
that's because we have been lied to by about 90% of the world since a young age about how to succeed in life.

no one around me, not even family has ever really attempted to pry into the system in a deeper way and reap the benefits.

it could boil down to them simply not being smart enough, but it also requires throwing away all the garbage that tries to distract you from constantly improving and finding better methods to advance yourself.

take the drug addicts, the people who are married with children by age 25, the mindless entertainment crowd which includes obsession with social media/and or trash entertainment, the obese, the weak minded and weak willed, the optimists or religious people who are constantly telling you to be complacent or just "enjoy the ride", and you're left with that 10% I'm talking about. there is a relative minority of people with the right combination of attributes, skepticism, and drive to make things happen and build upon what they've learned enough to reach the top
>>
>>1726107
Exactly. The NEETness of being a poster here has benefitted us atleast a little in realizing the world can be used for personal gain if you put in the work to exist in a system.

That nihilism mixed with the right amount of drive is pretty fucking potent.
>>
File: 1480362755832_fact_2.jpg (446KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480362755832_fact_2.jpg
446KB, 1024x768px
There is a fire that burns here that isn't found elsewhere on this site, or as you mentioned in the whole of humanity. I can feel it too OP. The will of fire.
>>
is this actually what millennials believe? the world will never change - the establishment does one thing very well and that is be established
>>
>>1726181
Then the next step is to join the establishment I guess
>>
>>1726183
maybe if you try hard enough you can enter the lower levels of the establishment with money (soros, silicone valley fags, etc.) or power (obongo, merkel, etc.). These are 1 in a billion odds.

but these people are basically the life peers, rather than hereditary peers of the modern global aristocracy.

the real global power brokers operate mostly behind the scenes.

everyone on /biz/ is a pawn
>>
File: 1478307394580.jpg (210KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478307394580.jpg
210KB, 960x640px
>>1726052
Brother you are speaking to me but there's one point I disagree with. You say we will rule the earth and someone (of 'us') will change everything. The thing with me, and anyone else let me know if you agree, is that if I have a goal, I will stop at nothing to get it. But in our world, I find it difficult to find a cause I believe in and give it my all. You say 10% I feel it's much, much lower. People can sense other people on their level. Its why 'normies ' have such big social groups and do normie things, while you and I may find that setting draining for us or entirely a waste of time.
Anyways I went off on a rant, I'm medicated.

How do I find people like you, I?
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (46KB, 1021x231px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
46KB, 1021x231px
>>1726376
your success will plunge you into the environment you deserve. Be amiable to normies and people with no real worthy goals, just don't attempt to remain in contact with them. Remember to learn about others who have achieved the greatness you desire and how they did it, pick up on their mindset. Eventually you will become a locus of power, self sufficience and pure competence. We can gather anonymously or on forums without committing time towards our relationships. This is a great advantage. All the fluff is removed and we can talk more directly to larger base of knowledge. If you want real life friends, than you must achieve a status that grants you a ticket into the appropriate class (education, achievement, wealth, proof of knowledge, heroism of some kind).
>>
>>1726398
>"If you want real life friends, than you must achieve a status that grants you a ticket into the appropriate class (education, achievement, wealth, proof of knowledge, heroism of some kind)."

Oh my, do you NEETs actually think you can purchase your way into the aristocracy? No matter how much wealth you procure you will always be that nerdy, skinny guy who never quite fits in because he wants to be something that he isn't.
Have fun realizing you hate life at 45 because the people you've tried to surround yourself with see right through your facade.
>>
>>1726450
Nice LARP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.