[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BITCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH, I REPEAT: BITCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: BITCUCKS.png (21KB, 690x579px) Image search: [Google]
BITCUCKS.png
21KB, 690x579px
AND TO THINK THAT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
>>
F
>>
>>1724838
Probably level off at 700ish.
>>
$750 has held as support for the past year. No news here but good try.
>>
>>1724863

650*
>>
>>1724863
Except when it dumped to 470 that one time? Nice try buttcoiner
>>
>>1724838
buying at $500 and gonna laugh at fiat fags once it raises, it's literally Chyna being commie faggots like usual
>>
Me when caught in the cuckcoin cross fire when I use bitcoin to withdraw my online gambling winnings and unknowingly make a worse bet than any I could make on the roulette table..
>>
>>1724872
Fiat fags. Lol. When's the last time you bought tendies with Buttcoin? Or did you buy your tendies with "fiat fag" money?
>>
>>1724878
I bought shit off of Amazon (Purse.io) with bitcoin last I used it, got a PS4, shit was p cash
>>
>>1724872
>express value of bitcoin with fiat
>laugh at fiat

Makes total sense.
>>
>>1724884
And what do you think Amazon does with their BTC? They cash that goddamn shit out the second they get it.
>>
>>1724892
y-you're right..
>>
HHAHAHAHAJHAHAHA they fell for the cuckcoin meme AGAIN! How did buying that dip work for you coiner!? Who's still holding from 1100?!?!
>>
>>1724906
KEKS
U
C
K
S
>>
>>1724838
>JUST THE BEGINNING

OF A GLORIOUS REVERSAL

MFW FRIDAY WE HIT 2000

AND NOCOINER WILL BE BEGGING ME TO GIFT THEM .01 BTC

LMAOING AT YOU'RE LIFES
>>
Im still in profit,you idiots should have bought in sooner like we kept telling you,now is a good time to buy the dip as well,cant see it going below 750 there is too much resistance.
>>
>>1725148
>SHITCOINERS BEGGING FOR A LIFELINE
>>
File: argentina misses a goal.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
argentina misses a goal.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>implying I didn't strategically place my bitcoin holdings into altcoins, thus seeing bitcoin gains while the price falls
>implying you aren't a cuck because your wife gets fucked by hung Moldovan bulls who pass herpes onto you when your wife lets you have sex with her on your anniversary
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.