[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: yahoo gone.png (694KB, 870x1225px) Image search: [Google]
yahoo gone.png
694KB, 870x1225px
What the FUCK went wrong?
>>
Women trying to do business
>>
File: 1450817647733.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450817647733.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
Yahoo tried to make the website better for advertisers because they were losing money. This caused users to leave, making them have to be more friendly to advertisers, etc. Mistake that seems to be common with failing businesses in nearly every industry; decrease customer satisfaction by raising prices, putting advertisements, etc. in an attempt to try and make up lost customers leads to companies going under.
>>
>>1724239
Yahoo was already a zombie before Marissa Mayer. She just finished the job left by Google and Facebook.
>>
>>1724160
Yahoo didnt have a direction to go in and lacked the proper visionary that could have led the company to a better tomorrow. With all the assets Yahoo held all it nees was someone who was a strong take-in-charge leader to pump some success into the people working their.

Yahoo could have possibly rivaled facebook or google equally if it had the right man to take the fold. Mayer had no actual gameplan and bought shinny toys i.e tumblr to make people notice it.

Even then yahoo could have spun tumblr around to fit into the advertising wall without driving away users by making an open-ended version.

Yahoo goes the way of the retard bird cause of bad management.

The company deserved someone better. It deserved me
>>
Welp, looks like I'm going back to AOL.
>>
She's going to be the CEO of a massive company thats having hard times again in two weeks

Screenshot this now
>>
>>1724160
google and facebook ate them as they are eating TWTR, marissa didn't help but i doubt anyone could have saved them long term
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.