[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie colleague asks me where I live >say I live by myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (14KB, 222x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 222x168px
>normie colleague asks me where I live
>say I live by myself
>congratulates me for my independence but then proceeds to whining about how high his rent is and how he can't sleep at night because this intimidating nigger next door keeps playing loud hip hop music
>mfw I actually live with my parents in a comfy suburban bungalow and manage to save $8000 a year which would have otherwise been wasted on paying some Jew rent

Who /financially savvy/ here?
>>
>>1722928
You lose out on significantly valuable life skills what you save in rent.

It's not necessarily a bad decision, nor is it an entirely wise decision.
>>
>>1723091
>life skills
what like masturbating and smoking weed on the couch all weekend , instead of saving to buy your own assets in cash ? ?
>>
>>1723254
And not being a virgin
>>
>>1722928
Imagine if the US was like italy and everyone lived with their moms till their thirties, we'd all be stinkin rich
>>
>>1723254
>buying assets in cash
>never having credit
>never able to get a hotel room, rent a car, have low cost auto insurance, make safe purchases online, etc.
>"but but but I saved money d00d! mommy and mommy's husband are proud of me!"
>>
>>1723280
but you're still a virgin.
whats your excuse ?
btw. i lost my virginity at15.in my moms house while she was at work.
it had nothing to do with where i lived.

>>1723289
margin > credit ;)
>>
>>1723091
money is everything in life
first get money, then think about a noble cause
>>
>>1722928
new job
talking to a girl coworker today
she start some conversation about if I live alone and if I was independent.
told her my parents move to my house and they live with me.
she just said oh... and stop talking to me.
well she is not pretty so I dont care.
>>
>>1723402
she wanted the dick bro
>>
>>1723091

Once again /biz/ offers sage advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (393KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 2048x1447px
>>1723091
What, like how to pay your bills and taxes on time like an obedient wagecuck slave or whining about how thin your walls are when you can hear your neighbours having sex?

Jesus, you wagies rationalizing your pathetic existence gets me every time.
>>
>>1723091
Your life skills are useless.

I am a trader, while you're out there collecting ''valuable'' life experiences and losing money.

You work each day for your money, but probably still can't take care of your family, so you get a second job to pay the bills.
You have no money in your savings and your job matches 5% of your 401k.

Just before I started making this post, I made $900 in 15 minutes.

I make my own schedule, unlike you.

If times are good, I make money.
If times are bad, I make money.

I am going to play golf now.
>>
>>1724498
What kind of trader? Any tips you can throw down on us failures? I've tried mostly everything but I can't seem to find a good strategy. Sometimes i make large profits but sometimes i make large losses even with stops that bring me back to square one...
>>
>>1724656
He trades in memes and rare pepes
>>
File: cringe-hague_2661220k.jpg (83KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
cringe-hague_2661220k.jpg
83KB, 858x536px
>>1722928
>lives with parents
>only able to save $8000 a year
>>
>>1723091

I have to help pay the bills, so I basically get to apprentice in most of the life skills.

But man even what I end up paying is cheaper than rent.
>>
>>1723091
>muh life skills
>but no money
VS
>save for a few years
>be financially better off
>then gain life skills

The 2nd option is indefinitely better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.