[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because fuck you if you want to rent for 2,4,7 or 10 months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (233KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233KB, 1366x768px
Because fuck you if you want to rent for 2,4,7 or 10 months.
>>
>>1722690

Why would you do anything less than a year?

Also that's not a bad deal.

I live in a nice part of Atlanta and have a 500sqft one bed one bath, and I pay $900 a month, and it's a STEAL.
>>
>>1722690

Also, you can break a lease. Most landlords will let you out of it if you give them 1 month rent, which is fair.

Or you can just skip out on it and disappear. They'll likely not pursue the remaining lease money if you leave the place empty, and clean, and return the key.
>>
>>1722690
I can understand why its more expensive yo rent for less months because they want to keep everything filled at it costs time and money to refill them but these prices do seem arbitrary.
>>
>>1722690
There'll be other renters willing to pay more in 2 months. Yes, fuck you for not understanding /biz/ness
>>
>>1722746

Hell, if you leave things in the place they just sell what they can or leave it there for the next person.

Assuming what belongings you leave behind aren't total shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.