[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-01-10-08-57-32-1688006996.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-10-08-57-32-1688006996.png
4KB, 225x225px
So my state recently legalized weed.

How do I profit off this?
>>
>>1721797

invest in cocaine
>>
Also, I actually do have enough savings to open a store of my own, but I don't know if I wanna invest all the money I've so bitterly saved over the past 7 years.
>>
>>1721797
You can't. Banks won't give you money to start a weed shop because it isn't legalized federally yet. If Wells Fargo gives a loan to a Masshole weed shop and they get interest paid by said Masshole weed shop, then they could get punished because they have branches in states that have not legalized weed yet.

Banks were scared of this under Obama when weed legalization was gaining a lot of traction. They'll be even more scared when the Attorney General says he opposes legalization of weed on the state level.

T. fellow masshole
>>
>>1721815
Well that does make sense.

In that case, there must be some other way to make money off this, stocks or some other investment.

Knowing how liberal this fucking state is, I fully expect the Boston area to he enveloped in a purple haze within a few months.
>>
How about grow it and sell it to the shops? Even better grow it and sell it in your own shop.
>>
>>1721825
If you're going to make money off of weed anywhere, I'd say Canada is the best place to go. Otherwise, you're better off just buying bitcoin rather than buying weed stocks.

And yeah this fucking state, you can't walk into a tobacco shop if you're under 21, but weed is legal.
>>
>>1721825
Do they have weed shops there? You could load your car up and bring it as far south as you can and sell it in bulk. Risky and I don't know how profitable it would really be.
>>
Buy alkermes stock they specialize in treatments against cannabis addiction.

They went to a couple o dollars to 50+ in six months
>>
>>1721808
where do you live

maybe we can go halfsies
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.