[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I consider myself a decently intelligent and wise person. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1474458854123.jpg (486KB, 1748x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1474458854123.jpg
486KB, 1748x2048px
I consider myself a decently intelligent and wise person. I have a goof education, a decently above average IQ, i have a couple of succelful business ideas and people in my environment often describe me as a ' thinker' and as wise.

Yet..., the absolute most satisfying thing for me to do is chores that are a mindless, boring grind. For example 1 of the things i am doing is a sort of a directory, and i absolutely love mindlessly entering the listing hours after hours.

I did play World of warcraft alot in the past, and ive also played online poker for a living for about 2 years in which i multitabled cashgames for atleast 10 hours a day. So that might have gotten me used to mindlessly grinding, yet i still dont see why i enjoy it that much.

Can anyone relate to me? Anyone i tell this to thinks im crazy and says that they really hate to do ' boring' work. Yet i seem to love it.
>>
>>1719330
You probably have ADHD and need something to keep your low intelligence brain busy
>>
coffee drinker?
>>
>>1719330

I can relate, I think everyone to some degree enjoys some stability and meditation
>>
>>1719330
You have autism and are not above average intelligence

>I'm really smart and have a couple successful business ideas
Laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>1719330

>people in my environment often describe me as a ' thinker' and as wise.

get new people in your environment. youre really a low energy moron and your 'ideas' are probably so obvious that theres already a million companies doing exactly the same thing.

i know 2 people exactly like you. total idiots with average education and tons of 'ideas' but never the gumption to do anything. theyre basically waiting for someone else to take their idea and get it started, so they can jump on as some kind of adviser or some shit.
>>
>>1719330

If you don't mind me asking what is your performal and verbal IQ? And did you take an actual test or an online test?
>>
>>1719687
Not OP, and also slightly unrelated, but I tested at 140-150 a year ago. What does /biz/ equate that to?

Also, is taking the mensa test worthwhile with a score like mine? Do people know if you took it and didn't qualify?
>>
>>1719695
>Also, is taking the mensa test worthwhile with a score like mine?

Do you see any value in joining mensa?
>>
>>1719330
You're actually a bad person.
>>
>>1719330
>I have a goof education

I think everyone on /biz/ does.
>>
>Yet..., the absolute most satisfying thing for me to do is chores that are a mindless, boring grind. For example 1 of the things i am doing is a sort of a directory, and i absolutely love mindlessly entering the listing hours after hours.

Humans are meant to pursue lower states of entropy. I enjoy boring tasks or chores if it reduces the entropy in my environment, perfecting a system improves how I function in my environment...

its all information at the end of the day. a directory is just a more literal example of this
>>
>>1719330

I like peaceful things like writing a story or cleaning a room.
>>
>>1719330

I'm roughly the same as you.

Accounting to me is satisfying. Its good you enjoy boring work and are kinda functional like that. Just make sure you spend time doing spontaneous social "extroverted" activities to balance you out. Its good to have a "boring" job because then you'll want to do some very exciting shit when you clock out.
>>
>>1719330
A lot of people can relate, don't know if it's sad or not.

The game situation, literally my favorite thing to do is sit and grind the same mob and find the most efficient path to clearing them.
Or Looking at numbers for things on their auction houses and try to find a profit, no matter how small. flipping things for 50silver or a g a million times is better than flipping for 500g or 10k g on wow, played that for a few months. fun.

diablo 3, i enjoy power leveling people on a difficult that's insanely easy as if i'm breathing on them and they die. I'll do that for hours and hours just because it feels like i'm getting better and more efficient at it.

I have a ton of business ideas and theres 2 that have been done.

Snapchat glasses, though nothing spectacular, I laid out a rough idea and put details here and there and ran it through tons of people and continue to build on it and then one day i got uninterested and didn't bother anymore it and i was locked up at the point in my life.

4 years later, boom. They come out close to what i imagined.

tons of similar ideas. etc and they all tend to be done a few years later. So all i need to do is actually do them and get them passed the draft and idea phase and more into "development"
Though i don't because I want pennies building up rather than 100 or 50$ every so often.
Some reason, i believe coins and other stuff are more interesting and bizzarely feel more impactful than a bank account with a huge amount. Don't understand why I can't get passed that idea when they're literally potentially the same thing, though I would have more coins if i had more money, but I don't want to pursue....

Mundane work, especially repetitive stuff is a hobby I enjoy... it's the only thing I can gauge myself by because I see the efficiency in what i do because of speed running or just xp/gold rate p/hour.

Life, doesn't have the similar HUD's or labeling in a way I accept so i make no progress in life.
>>
>>1719330
You might be a high functioning autist.
I'm not even trolling. Have you been like that since childhood?
Check the diagnostic criteria for the more brand types of autism, such as asperger.
A very important symptom:
From 0(McLovin) to 10(Chad, Stacy), how good are your social skills?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.