[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have internet connection, a PC and electricity, How do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1456246599889.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1456246599889.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
You have internet connection, a PC and electricity,

How do you earn $10 per day?
>>
>>1719313
suk sum dik
>>
suk sum dik and film it
>>
>Asking the Internet how to make money off the Internet in a capitalist economy

Fuck off retard
>>
>use the internet to fap
>rent the computer for $10 per day
>use electricity to an hero
>>
Easy, suck ten dick per day for a dollar.
>>
>>1719313

Order kneepads off ebay
>>
Commit suicide on stream for shekels
>>
>>1719313
Maybe mining some type of crypto?
>>
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/5-real-ways-actually-make-money-online.html
>>
>>1719313
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/245953
List of freelancing sites. You could probably make money from writing.

...Get rid of your internet connection and cut electricity costs by mooching off library/cafes.
>>
File: passive.png (39KB, 1065x539px) Image search: [Google]
passive.png
39KB, 1065x539px
I make that amount passively every day on one of my smaller youtube channels. I spent about a month making videos and left it and now it consistently makes 10+ dollars a day for the last couple of years

Yes, Im now working on increasing that to 100 dollars of passive income a day

and No I wont tell you what I do, but if you research you can find your own niches that may or may not generate 100% passive income
>>
>>1719909
research what though
>>
>>1719911

Youtube videos. Ive never read any books or any of that garbage to learn how to make youtube videos, it just takes hands on experience and a little bit of using the search bar on youtubes

its very simple, find something that has demand, and make videos about it. Theres so many mouth breathers that tthink theyre going to get famous by making generic lets plays when they put zero thought into the easy content that not many people make

My videos were absolutely fucking shit when I first started but now theyre pretty good, and now I make 100-300 dollars a day

Anyone can do this because 99.99% of people never try to get any good at youtubee which leaves the people that actually try to reap the profits, i was bordering autistic when i first started in terms of quality but I learnt over time
>>
>>1719917

its not hard work either, I calculate that I make somewhere between 20-100$ an hour for my work now and its not even strenuous now that ive built a fanbase
>>
>>1719917
>>1719922
Alright ego shy guy - put your money where your mouth is and come out of the closet

What's your channel?
>>
>>1719930

im not saying who i am, but none of you will have heard of me anyway, there are more people than you could imagine making 100k+ a year on youtube, and that person could be you if you take action
>>
>>1719961
How many views/suscribers do you have on average to make 10$ a day?
>>
get a job...
get fired for something stupid...
collect unemployment
>>
>>1719344
/thread
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.