[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know a good broker for scalping on Metatrader 4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: XTB.jpg (80KB, 1276x684px) Image search: [Google]
XTB.jpg
80KB, 1276x684px
Right now the best broker for scalping on Metatrader 4 that I found is XTB with Professional Flat Fee account, for example in EURUSD it has an average spread of 0.3 pips, and also really important it doesn't take commissions on every trade but only makes me pay monthly based on how many lots I traded with..
Right now my intention would be to do scalping on eurlitecoin or usdlitecoin but I couldn't find any broker that has a really low spread and most important that doesn't take a huge commission, I've seen brokers asking for the 0.25% of what I enter with, that's seems a lot to me considering that I usually enter with 5000$ (so they take 12,5$) and get out taking only 3 or 4 pips every time, for my type of scalping those commissions are too high.
Anyone has any suggestion on brokers they know or used that are similar to the XTB account I mentioned before and that work on Metatrader 4?
>>
I would also like a broker that offers me a leverage of 1:100 at least

p.s. I remind you that I'm asking help for a broker that can make me operate with cryptocurrency(bitcoin, litecoin) exchange to eur,usd ecc similar as eurusd gbpusd...
>>
So no one?
>>
>>1717214
1broker
simplefx
whale club
>>
>>1717247
I'm going to see their sites thank you
>>
>>1717252
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/4bgngo/fee_comparison_trading_bitcoin_on_cfd_sites_vs/

Leddit link explains the spreads for the various sites.
>>
And simplefx has a paper trading account which you can use for free before investing actually money.
>>
>>1717259
>>1717265
Thank youy again
>>
>>1717247
>>1717259
>>1717265
I've seen that no know of those use the metatrader 4 platform, that's a problem to me since I use my own expert Advisor and it only works with metatrader 4
>>
>>1717293
> https://simplefx.com/mt4/

You can call simplefx if you have any questions probably not on a sunday but they have a 24/7 live chat
>>
>>1717303
Ok thank you, I forgot to say I didn't checked simplefx since the site seems to doesn't work right now, is it only for me or what? I checked right now it only works on my smartphone ahahah interesting...
>>
>>1717308
Make sure your ad blocker or script blocker isn't restricting any components
>>
>>1717303
I will ask them this question tomorrow, but right now if you could ask me it would be great, in simplefx site there is written that the average spread for BFXBTC is 0.00005, I mean that seems to me strange, isn't the pip the 4° digit after the dot? Why there are 5 digitis after the dot?
>>
>>1717333
Oh no sorry for a moment I thought the pip was the smaller part while it is the tick instead, ok no problem
>>
>>1717333
The spread or the daily swap?
>>
>>1717345
No it is the spread to enter or get out the transaction
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.