[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we make tons of money by following Trump on twitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: the news.png (213KB, 425x794px) Image search: [Google]
the news.png
213KB, 425x794px
Can we make tons of money by following Trump on twitter?
>>
trumpcoin rose 100% in value the last week
>>
>>1716872
I thought this myself. Shorting companies you think he's likely to criticize, like ones that manufacture in the USA but also offshore to manufacture outside the USA.
>>
>Stock down by not even 1%
>JESUS CHRIST TRUMP CONTROLS THE MARKET WITH HIS TWEETS

Toyota was already being corrected downward after spiking up twice that week. Trump had nothing to do with it. Investors are starting to wisen up that he's just a blowhard and won't do shit to big companies.
>>
>>1716872
maybe but he'll wind up getting tossed out of office for it.

after he's sworn in he can't really use his office to attack people or companies. Eventually someone will impeach him.
>>
>>1716872
I wonder what would happen if he tweeted something like "the new Iphone sucks"
>>
>>1716879
>ones that manufacture in the USA but also offshore to manufacture outside the USA.
you know he owns companies outside the US, right?
>>
>>1716883
>>1716881
Libtards pls trump will make america great again even if it means bullying companies
>>
>>1716891
So what
Its not illegal
>>
>>1716892
>even if it means bullying companies
companies won't stand for much of that.
>>1716895
>So what
so he won't be criticizing every company that outsources for long before he gets criticized as well.
>>
>>1716883
>>1716889
That isn't an impeachable offense, and it is not even an offense at all. Sorry if it offends you.

Presidents can talk all they want about what ever the hell they want.

If he uses his executive powers to directly profit from his own company, on the other hand, that would be different.

Presidents can break monopolies. They can cause entire industries to end. It is not a crime.
>>
>>1716912
>companies won't stand for much of that.
They can protest all they want. They have the right to free speech, but what can they actually do about it?
>>
File: Capture.png (389KB, 1162x878px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
389KB, 1162x878px
Will URRE go back to 1000's with trump as president?
>>
>>1716889
How is that any different than Obama plugging the Blackberry? Expect for the fact that Obama probably though the device was named after him.
>>
>>1716936
>That isn't an impeachable offense,
it is the instant he makes a dime off it. Or one of his companies does. He probably doesn't even know day to day which companies he owns shares of.

>>1716938
>what can they actually do about it?
lobby congress to impeach the president.

>>1716958
>How is that any different than Obama plugging the Blackberry?
one of the two will cause the stock price to drop.

though if Obama made money off his plug that would be a problem too. Big difference is Trump is extremely likely to make money off his mouth.
>>
>>1716960
>>what can they actually do about it?
>lobby congress to impeach the president
Isnt lobbying againts tge pres illegal
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.