[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fuck my employer over? So I work a labor job, nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1478678124344.jpg (27KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1478678124344.jpg
27KB, 500x478px
How do I fuck my employer over?

So I work a labor job, nothing crazy, pay is OK. Boss was OK when I first started out. Been working for him for about a year now. He owns the business and at the time when I first started he was doing everything alone and decided to bring in more help (me). Fast forward to present day and he flips his shit over something I had no power over. He starts acting like a cunt so I quit. He hasn't paid me what he owes me and I don't think he wants to. My only issue here is that he pays everyone under the table, but I do have proof of regular payment from him (thank God for online transfers). We also work with chlorine and acid in unsafe conditions. If he decides not to pay me, what can I do to absolutely ruin his business scorched earth style? I mean going through the feds and that stuff, nothing illegal. IRS, OSHA, FTC, BBB?
>>
>>1716476
hope his not connected to the mob
>>
>>1716476
Write a nasty Yelp review or something then move on with your life. If you're being paid illegally you don't don't have much legal recourse.
>>
>>1716476
osha and irs should be sufficient.

you'll get screwed too, you owe more taxes on your income than he does.
>>
Anything you'd do would also implicate you on tax evasion, I think.

You can place an anonymous tip, but realize that they might come for you too. Just leave and don't look back.
>>
>>1716478
He is most definitely not. I know for sure.

>>1716479
He's not a retard either. He'd know it's me. It's a small business with a pretty tight customer base.
>>
>>1716479
FLSA can go after everyone, op would not reap the benefits.

Whether is it a risk to you that you exposed him to FLSA, idk.
>>
>>1716490
thing is he's not going to go to prison or get shut down for any of that.

worst case scenario he'd get fined.

more likely he'll get a warning, directions on how to correct the deficiency, and then audited for compliance later.

Not exactly a big deal unless legal compliance is expensive enough to put him out of business. Which it might be since payroll taxes and workman's comp aren't super cheap. The OSHA/DOT violations are actually the larger offense, but they're also fixed with a $700 class.
>>
>>1716502
I'm sure that would be enough. Again he's a small business and from what I hear it's not doing too good.
>>
>>1716476

For financial things call the DOL. For employee safety stuff call OSHA.

In either case if you can provide legit details/evidence they will conduct an investigation and it could fuck your employer up.
>>
>>1716476
Why don't you just beat his ass?
>>
Grow up.

Wahhh my boss was grumpy one time,so I'm going to waste hours and pay back taxes and fines because I was complicit in tax evasion so he can get in nominal trouble too.

Neat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.