[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: gift.png (297KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
gift.png
297KB, 500x700px
Post good/bad Craigslist sales stories (Kajiji for you leafs)
>>
I've never had a bad experience with craigslist.

Once you start filtering out the niggers, trailer trash, and poojets trying to sell stolen items, you won't have any problems.

I've had a few people try to change the price when I arrived, but they will always change their mind if you say you're going to walk away.

Never sold anything on craigslist, but I have tried to sell several guns on armslist and stopped because it was an absolute shit show. People offering me old tires, broken power tools, and fire wood, for my guns.
>>
>>1716355
Selling fucking sucks unless you set the price low as fuck, or you don't mind waiting around all day for people who never show up and old people who just want to talk to someone.

Buying is pretty simple.
>>
>im not a bro

never buy or sell anything to women
>>
>>1716364
>People offering me old tires, broken power tools, and fire wood, for my guns.
lol'd
classic
>>
>>1716355
The only bad experience I had was when I was a freshman in college and tried re-selling a textbook I had. Guy responded to my post and met me in a public parking lot. Turns out it was a black guy I "knew" (read: recognized) from one of my other classes that past semester. He took the textbook and then talked me down on our previously agreed upon price, since I was an 18 year old beta pussy back then and kind of knew him (how I justified it at the time). Gyped me out of a bit of money.

Now, like >>1716364, I vet out the negroes and other undesirables. And shockingly haven't had a bad experience since.
>>
>>1716364
Whats wrong with buying "stolen shit"
>>
File: Craigslist How-To.jpg (37KB, 823x769px) Image search: [Google]
Craigslist How-To.jpg
37KB, 823x769px
>>1716676

Hey now she trusted me enough to buy a $350 giftcard. Everyone else thought I was trying to scam them.

This was a long time ago, can't believe I used to do shit like this daily.
>>
I'm a reseller and I love buying giftcards off of people. Normal people don't trust them, but if I can get $50 off of a $300 purchase on inventory I'm already going to make a profit from, then it's really just putting $50 in my pocket.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.