[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am thinking of starting a small business. A tour company to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I am thinking of starting a small business. A tour company to be exact. A free tour company operating only on tips. They do this in Europe, would this work in americas most touristy cities? why/why not?
>>
And how do I go about starting this?
>>
>>1716161

nigga just start a FACEBOOK GROUP and advertise it

holy fuck

then make a website ... shill in forums specifically for your city/area that tourists look at

holy shit its not hard
>>
>>1716161
>>1716216

also subreddits for the specific cities

shill there , advertise your idea ... get cooperations with businesses

you low IQ monkey shouldnt do it cause you probabaly cant find your way home in your own shit city
>>
>>1716216
you are hired!
>>
>>1716216
I need to know about securing the tour guides and the spots, etc.
>>
>>1716739
Who's your customer? What city are you in? What niche will you cater for - the gay culture of your city, maybe your city has some really lovley public gardens no one knows about, maybe you're in a weed state and you can take people around to all the best dispensaries or whatever the fuck pot shops are called.
Start looking at costs for yourself - is this a walking tour or what?

Start calling and emailing companies in the area relevant to your niche asking if they'd be interested, what hours or days would be most helpful to them (no point in you bringing a busload of people over when they're already full to the brim with customers).

Like>>1716216 said, start actually advertising that shit, it's FREE.

What you want to do is think about up-scaling: at somepoint you'll negotiate commissions from local businesses for bringing in customers, maybe you start renting buses.

>>1716739
>securing the tour guides and the spots, etc.
Talent Agencies?
Email local businesses, chamber of commerce, chamber of tourism, local parks - depending on your niche etc. etc.... go to all the hotels and motels and bus-depots in your area and take one of EVERY brochure for tourist attractions, study them, make notes. Ask the clerks behind the desks what sights tourists are most interested in, ask directions most to.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.