[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do Coiners Cope?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nocoiners.png (17KB, 700x340px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.png
17KB, 700x340px
>>
wow it doubled over 7 years. meanwhile BTC went X1000
>>
>coiners
aahahahhaha
>>
>>1713036

Not the same. BTC buyers 7 years ago were basically buying lottery tickets.
>>
Can someone explain why altcoins even exist? Do they think they're going to compete with bitcoin and people are going to actually use them to purchase goods?
>>
>>1713240
most of the money in the world is tied up in financial instruments that will never impact a normal persons life

the wages you get are playmoney so the real richfags can make incredible amounts of profits moving around virtual money
>>
>>1713240
Most altcoins are premined so that if it takes off they make off with millions,they don't actually believe they can compete with Bitcoin it's just to get rich.
>>
>>1713214
>BTC buyers
>7 years ago

Nope - we were on 4chan in our mum's basements mining coins on a CPU (100+ coins every few hours back in the day).

Knob head
>>
>>1713240

As more goods are purchased online, stronger due diligence is required. Alt coins exist to hedge an environment of secrecy.

These virtual currencies are created by private individuals in a decentralised environment.

Payments cannot be reversed or recovered by a central authority. Companies with business models which involve bitcoin in exchange for legal tender are always subject to AMLA.

>>1713270

Most of the money in the world is tied up to belief which isn't correlated with value.

>>1713214

I'm assuming that the premise in creating BTC wasn't inherently nefarious, nor simply an experiment but rather a concept of utopia in its freedom to exist within a financial environment.

This insulation has the qualities of its downsides by constraining dealings shrouded with opacity in a world of increased transparency.

A mother will not breast feed the child of another, as only children with clean hands can eat at the same table, with the elders.
>>
>>1713214
and so were the people investing in this SPY crap. apart from they made less money out of it.

anyone with half a braincell could tell that BTC was going to be huge. as soon as I heard of it I bought one, then I started earning them.

stay poor and mad nocoin stockcuck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.