[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Developing android apps anonymously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1483722687789.jpg (750KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1483722687789.jpg
750KB, 1224x1632px
What's the best way to do this legally? Shell company trickery? Fake name and monetizing via ads? Figurehead?
>>
Why anonymously?
>>
>>1712588
Only reason I can think of is tax evasion

If you're making a scam app, it's not going to stay on the app store for long. And if you're not publishing on the app store, its easy to be anonymous. But good luck getting your shit downloaded
>>
>>1712588
>>1712597
Nothing illegal or shady, it's just my "don't dox yourself" gut feeling. I want to discuss the development of it online while not having to have separate accounts for it. I don't care about the CIA or the IRS or whoever knowing who I am, I just don't want my face and address forcibly stapled to it.
Yeah, I meant Google play store, sorry for being unclear. A random .apk is extremely easy to host anonymously. How stringent is Google with real name policy if it's free/ad monetized? Can you just use a business name, or does it actually need to be registered?
>>
>>1712670
Go with that gut feeling!
There will be no true anonymity if you're taking payments, but minimizing your social profile is always good.
>>
>>1712720
Does Google Play pay out in BTC?
>>
>>1712728
Nope. Google doesn't like BTC.
>>
>>1712670
So what's your app OP?
>>
>>1713039
t. Pajeet

It seems like shell company+PO box is my best bet, or? Anyone have actual experience?
>>
It's this Russia?
>>1712541
Needs more smetana on the syrniki.
>>
>>1713080
Yup. No other country has that combination of electrical contacts+commieblocks+power strips+food/drink.
>>
>>1712541
Make the app free?
>>
>>1713107
I've considered it, but I don't know if google cares about real name then. And will the ad networks make my name public? Probably not, but you never know. Also, I want to be able to offer a "remove ads" in app purchase then, and that would mean my app is held to the higher standards of paid apps (need address and so on and so forth)
>>
>>1713065
Yes, especially if you live in the US. I don't have any experience with this particular app thing, but US company is slowly becoming a standard for tax evasion on the internet where I live.

>>1713101
Could be Poland as well, looks similar to my old neighbourhood.
>>
Pic is Russia AF
>>
>>1713148
The power strip doesn't look like a Polish one.
Don't want to tax evade, just don't want to get doxxed. How do I set one up?
>>
>>1713179
If you don't know anything about it, just contact a law firm that specializes in incorporations, you can find them even on the internet by putting queries like "us incorporation", "us company", or "<<state name>> company" into your search engine of choice. Delaware and Nevada are considered the best, but I guess any American company will suffice in this case. Just write an e-mail describing what you need, pick a name, pay and wait for an incorporation kit (certificate, company seal etc.).

Just make sure a shell company will be accepted instead of a natural person before you order one. Due to recent push for mass financial surveillance (think recent "Panama Papers" scandal) some contractors may not be willing to deal with these.
>>
>>1713179
Why would somebody want to dox you? Have you done somebody wrong?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.