[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nocoiners. Life can only give you so many opportunities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: WHY DONT THEY LEARN..png (209KB, 1904x907px) Image search: [Google]
WHY DONT THEY LEARN..png
209KB, 1904x907px
nocoiners. Life can only give you so many opportunities
>>
>>1712270
lmao china is going to ban bitcoin and its going to crash
>>
>downtrend

I'm starting to think you faggots aren't even in it for the profit and more interested in the fedora aspect of it
>>
>>1712277
if that happens and bitcoin survives i will definitely buy bitcoins.
>>
>>1712277
Chinese government is going to buy Bitcoins to put in their basket net tp GOLD.

You read it first on bizzz
>>
>>1712270
Do those blue circles mean it's going to the moon?
>>
PLUTO MISSION HERE WE GO

IN ONE DAY NOCOINERS WILL BE DYING OF COPE
>>
>>1712292

Are you kidding me? The crash in 2013 happened because the Chinese central bank barred financial companies from having anything to do with bitcoin.

By having a middle-man, the government separates the banks and bitcoin, and if something bad happens, the middleman loses money but the banks won't.
>>
Its about to drop again get ready

buy eth
>>
>>1712270
China just said bitcoin is not a currency and they amount for 98% of the market. Hmmn
>>
>>1712695
yeah it's a commodity accidentally made in china.
>>
>>1712270
I'm waiting that it drops to 800
>>
>>1712270
This is the denial phase.

It will have to go much lower until the acceptance kicks in.
>>
>>1712292
So now we should buy gold
>>
>>1712270
lower it goes the cheaper we can buy, the long term average still signals it will go up.
>>
Sold at 1k watching closely want in around $700
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.