[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we end sexism in business world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: C1ff-itXAAExGaM.jpg (41KB, 703x475px) Image search: [Google]
C1ff-itXAAExGaM.jpg
41KB, 703x475px
How can we end sexism in business world?
>>
>>1712172
Automatically fire all journalists who write about "female CEO's" rather than just "CEO's" and forcibly bring the gender perspective into everything. At least half of these journalists are women themselves.
>>
File: 1463911758772.png (341KB, 628x619px) Image search: [Google]
1463911758772.png
341KB, 628x619px
>>1712172
Trump should support a program to subsidize female run business. When the recipient businesses of that program fail, those cunts can shut the fuck up
>>
>>1712172
>How can we end sexism in business world?

You mean like Marrisa Mayer?

"Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer led illegal purge of male employees."

> A prominent local media executive fired from Yahoo last year has filed a lawsuit accusing CEO Marissa Mayer of leading a campaign to purge male employees.
“Mayer encouraged and fostered the use of (an employee performance-rating system) to accommodate management’s subjective biases and personal opinions, to the detriment of Yahoo’s male employees,” said the suit by Scott Ard filed this week in federal district court in San Jose.

And now Yahoo is a failing business... a shell of its former self.

Welcome to the new world of Sexism.
>>
>>1712172
Seeing as we already have equal pay for equal work, just take a page from Morgan Freeman.

Interviewer: How can we end racism?
Morgan Freeman: Have everyone as a whole stop talking about it.

>>1712275
>When the recipient businesses of that program fail, those cunts can shut the fuck up
We already have "for women by women" businesses. They are already failing at larger rates than regular businesses. Instead of accepting that they are putting the odds against them by alienating men (literally half of their potential customer base), they complain that it's the men's fault for not supporting their hypocrisy.

Unfortunately, we can't seem to silence stupid. Stupid people are the most vocal.
>>
>>1712172
wat?
>some fact is statistically unusual
>let's not talk about it shall we!?
>>
>>1712356
that's true you know if i had a choice of choosing between services of two company one is a female only and the other is a normal, i wouldn't even look at the offers of the female only crew.
>>
>>1712361
That statistic is an anomaly as a result of yellow journalism, not because businesses are openly discriminating against women.

What sexism is there? Whats left?
There is no pay gap. There is no evidence of preferential hiring.
Women are even a protected class and as a result almost all laws immediately go in their favor.

Sure there are shitty people out there that don't care about laws, but the vast majority would rather not deal with that headache and just run a legitimate business.

That being said, what's left to talk about? Everything has (for the most part) been fixed. The only people bringing up the issue do so for >>>/sjw-pol/ purposes.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 552x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 552x701px
>>1712275
I love geeing ops to post this
>>
>>1712275
picture looks like most government offices
>>
>>1712409
i was talking about the op pic dude chill out.
>>
>>1712172
Fire all the men and put womyn in charge its the only way
>>
>>1712172

Can't. Bitches always want something for nothin'.
>>
>>1714437
>>1714438
>>
>>1714441
>>1714438
Says the fat virgin
>>
Made a law making mandatory retirement at 45 for all executives of public companies. This whole argument about diversity and gender ratios forgets that it's 90% old farts who were born into the upper class who get all the cushy jobs.

There is no "boys club" it's "an old white male" club, don't forget that. Get rid of the silver hairs, and you'll see gender ratios instantly naturalize... there will always be a male skew, because men are more competitive and don't have children and therefore in practical terms will get promoted more.

LOGANS RUN WILL SOLVE GENDER RATIOS!
>>
>>1712275
>>1712306
'LOL, silly men!
When we said we wanted equality,
And equal opportunities for women,
What we meant was we wanted less chances for men, and more for women! Yay!'
>>
>>1712275
>>1712306
>>1712566
>>1714437
>>1714438
>>1714441
>>1715345
>I didn't read the OP's pic because any mention of sexism triggers me so I must post my bullshit arguments immediately
>>
File: 30bc551355904db7a6ce3d290e68237e.jpg (172KB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
30bc551355904db7a6ce3d290e68237e.jpg
172KB, 640x1440px
>>1712172
We need to end affirmative action.
>>
>>1715074
You're autistic
>>
>>1714861
>>1715387

Says the sjw that only goes to fem rallies to get pussy, but still can't.

> defending women
> 2017

Get over yourselfs.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.