[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich mindset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0194.jpg (61KB, 380x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
61KB, 380x232px
What are your ideas of having a mindset of wealth? I've been told, that in order to have a chance at being wealthy, you must live as if you're wealthy now.
>>
>>1711211
>t. The niggers living in designer streetwear while in the projects
>>
A surefire way to get wealthy in the long term is to simply educate yourself in basic finance. 10% return per year (compounded daily) and $300 input a month would make you a millionnaire by retirement..
>>
Life is a simulation and your mind controls what happens for the most. L
>>
File: 1416605038907.jpg (42KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
1416605038907.jpg
42KB, 480x459px
>>1711211
invest in your own skills and knowledge.

Spending money as if you were a rich guy when you're actually not is retard level behavior. Instead have financial discipline, only spend on what you need.
>>
>>1711295
Who gets dressed before they take a shit?
>>
>>1711631
parents.
>>
>>1711633
Really?
>>
>>1711211
>that in order to have a chance at being wealthy, you must live as if you're wealthy now.

>"You must live above your means and become broke in order to become rich"
>>
>>1711211
Really? Cool, brb, buying a Lambo.

They said I didn't qualify for credit. Shit. Why de man always keeping po' lil me down?
>>
>>1711638
yes.

and eskimos. It's fucking cold out there.
>>
>>1711639
>"You must live above your means and become broke in order to become rich"
ironically enough wealthy people usually got there by living above their means.

it costs money to make money.

and buying an otherwise useless yacht might indeed garner a person the connections and trust they need down at the yacht club to find gainful employment or swing the big deal.

aside from that you're right though. Borrowing is not enough by itself to make anyone wealthy. Eggs are not by themselves enough to make a cake.
>>
>>1711678
>it costs money to make money.

That applies to investing, not buying designer clothes and flashy sports cars
>>
>>1711706
>they use credit for things that don't fit my childish stereotypes
yep.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.