[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_27550-images(4)169298657.jpg (2KB, 131x131px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27550-images(4)169298657.jpg
2KB, 131x131px
If I make a Twitter and buy a few thousand followers right away, will I be banned?

General Twitter advice / stories thread?
>>
>>1710938
I believe it won't happen. A lot of guys do this.
>>
I decided to give gaining followers naturally a shot first.

Anyone know how many people you can follow in a day without getting banned? Twitters page about "aggressive following" says 100 in one place, and hundreds in another.
>>
>>1711308
Why, wtf is there problem with this?
>>
>>1712164
So you cant make a follow churn spambot
>>
>>1710938
>buying followers
Just find a list of Twitter users, download a script, and automatically follow a few thousand of them. Wait a week, and remove those who haven't followed you back.
Repeat

Make sure you don't overstep the daily limits, though.
>>
>>1711308
I think it's around a 1000. I have a /pol/-related Twitter profile where I followed ~1700 people and currently have 455 followers. I was active there for only 2 weeks or so.
>>
>>1710938
No, but you wont get all of the followers that you paid for.
The follower accounts will be banned for botting.
A lot of people that sell followers will state that they need you to have an account at least six months old before they care to do biz with you.

>>1711308
>Anyone know how many people you can follow in a day without getting banned?
The most that twitter will allow you to follow per day is 1000.
Then it will lock you from following people for a little over a day.
You will get locked out of your account multiple times before hitting that limit though.
First lock out is around 200 follows.
Each lock out will require phone verification to unlock the account.

I haven't had an account get banned for this yet though.
>>
>>1712260
>>1712300
Thanks guys, I wouldn't have thought it would have been quite that high. That gives me a lot of room to work with
>>
Well, I gained 14 followers overnight. It's a start
>>
What's this for op?
>>
>>1712687

>>1710938
>General Twitter advice / stories thread?

Too much Crypto spam, not enough social media / affiliate threads
>>
>>1710938
how the fuck do you buy followers?
>>
>>1712749
Theres sites for it. Ive never done it myself but Ive seen it come up pretty often when people talking about using Twitter for $$$ on here
>>
>>1712753
so you give some money to a guy and he makes a thousand pajeet sign up for your tweet for micro payments? or these are just bots?

yeah nobody will suspect a thing.
>>
Is there an easy way to add my twitter name to the bottom of images in bulk rather than one at a time?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.