[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest and fastest way to make bitcoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: brother.jpg (68KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
brother.jpg
68KB, 1300x724px
What's the easiest and fastest way to make bitcoin?
>>
>what's the easiest way to make yellencoins
work for it

once you have capital... gamble away in the altcoin world
>>
>>1710774
Your brother is hot. More of him?
>>
File: 1483374364696.jpg (118KB, 1272x774px) Image search: [Google]
1483374364696.jpg
118KB, 1272x774px
>>1710796
NO
>>
>>1710788

>gamble away in the altcoin world

its not gambling if you cant get liquidated.
>>
>>1710803

Can I at least have some oats?
>>
File: trap.jpg (424KB, 658x945px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
424KB, 658x945px
>>1710796
>>
>>1710774
Buy it.
>>
>>1711929
that's expensive
>>
>>1710774
print it
i bet there is at least one stupid cuck that will buy your "paper wallets" if you sell them below spot.
>>
>>1712263
how do you print invisible money?
>>
>>1712280
you print 2d barcodes on a fancy paper.
make sure it has nice photographic design looking like real trustworthy money. and don't allow them to read the barcodes before they pay you. now they can check the balance of the wallet you put it's public key signature on the front, but the private key inside the folded part will not belong to that wallet now will it?
>>
>>1712289
an other approach you can put the real private key even on the inside to cover your ass legally, just make sure it's in a format no app reads by default, like add custom prefix and so on.

that way your ass is covered and if they can't spend it it's not your fault. while they struggle with it you can conveniently swipe the funds off and they will never be able to prove it they did not themselves spent it. as the timing will be just right.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.