[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (24KB, 735x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 735x374px
How hard is it to get into Wharton or Harvard Business School for MBA? I got a 3.2 gpa in no-name school BA degree with no internship experience, am I eligible?
>>
no you retard
>>
are you black or jewish
>>
>>1710111
REV UP THOSE DEEP FRYERS BOY!
>>
>completed a degree program without internship experience

No kidding you went to a no-name school, I've never heard of a school where internships weren't a required part of the degree program.

Unless you haven't even finished undergrad, which in that case you should leave the cart behind the horse.

Either way you're not getting in.
>>
>>1710173
Ok how about a level 1 GMAT and 3.5 gpa. Does that satisfy their requirement? I heard Harvard B is easier than Wharton.
>>
>>1710187
If you're not sure you'll get in you won't, aim for something easier.
>>
>>1710193
But I want to get hired by a US company as an international student so that I could live and work there. They barely give a shit about talentless students.
>>
File: 1473297113469.png (130KB, 331x304px) Image search: [Google]
1473297113469.png
130KB, 331x304px
>>1710203
Go get a job in your own country you fucking leech, if you actually learned anything you'll blow them right over.

You probably got a bunch of government scholarships from Obama and then you come here and get a B average and act like you should still have a chance?
>>
>>1710215
I wish I had scholarships and I would not want to be back to my shithole Hong Kong with my Asians. I understand you guys hate immigrants but I swear I'll make a good use to this society. I'd love to work with privileged white gentlemen intellectuals. And starting a family here with a white girl is my dream.
>>
>>1710111

What's the degree in?
Did you write anything?
>>
>>1710236
Finance and Investment
I did my autobiography and resume but I'm worried I'll end up in some
Shit school and wasting my 6 years
>>
>>1710248

Then don't go to a shit school.
Aim for a boutique/firm job and segway into a respectable MBA
>>
>>1710261
Can you do that using a student visa?
>>
>>1710234
I don't want you to suck up to me and act like I'm superior because of my race and I don't hate you because you're an immigrant.

But stop flooding over here to take all these jobs when the native population already has difficulty.
>>
why don't you stay in hong kong, get a job at hsbc and ask to get offshores?
>>
>>1710323
But...but muh American Dream...
>>1710417
Dont think there's anything like that
>>
>giving a shit about ((((Harvard)))) or the (((((Ivy League)))))

Waste of money there's nothing you'll learn there that you can't get at any other school and you will be viewed as an outsider so networking won't happen.

Even with a Bachelors you can do just fine, I just landed a six figure consulting job less than a year after I got my BS in BusAd you just need to work in the right field.
>>
>>1711438
I need a high paid job and why would any want to hire a study aboard graduate for doing shitty advertisement in the United States?
>>
>>1710323
when you can't compete with a bunch of dirty unwashed spics that can't even speak your language, you're either worthless or the job you're competing for is worthless.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.