[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your stock picks for 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: z3fmve72pxox.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
z3fmve72pxox.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
Post your picks

Nugt
Rush
Uwti
Xom
Gxy
>>
Rush = rusl
>>
>>1709763
Why is everybody crazy about Xom? It's a meme stock
>>
>>1709763
HTM
>>
>>1709800

Memes make money
>>
>>1709763
msci world you fucking niggers and then focus on bringing actual value to the world instead of daytrading which is pointless AF

its literally merchant tier (like, literally "merchant", no the kike slur), you're adding no value to the world economy, just buying low and selling "high"(lower in reality since your a fucktard who knows shit about finance markets)

in china merchants that did nothing but buy and sell stuff were viewed like niggers are viewed today
>>
>>1709763
CGC
AMD
>>
>>1709800
You think the fucking gas & oil giant Exxon Mobile is a meme stock? What justification could you possibly have for a claim this goddamn stupid?
>>
>>1710929
kek, your argument to defend the stock is to say what they do? You think that because Trump is in charge it will sky rocket in a year? I know what they do, i am not saying it is a bad investment, it just seems everyone is going too crazy about a company that is close to its value. That is why it is a meme stock retard.
>>
spcl for this month. Looking into onci.
>>
>>1701456
>>
Qec Is one of my more intriguing picks. Anyone have opinions on it?
>>
>>1710967
Oil is going up and he hired an Exxon guy for his cabinet
>>
PTN
>>
>>1710980
Yeah he hired Tillerson, but i don't think that will have any important effect on exxon in the future. About the oil, you are right, but it only makes sense to buy the stock if you think oil will continue to go up during the year.
>>
File: 1472219241234.png (515KB, 1289x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1472219241234.png
515KB, 1289x1131px
htbx
gevo
mgt
mstx
>>
>>1710967
Are you aware of who Trump picked to be his secretary of state?
>>
>>1710989
You could have just said:
>I'm opinionated and don't know how to do DD
you NEET.

>https://www.stock-analysis-on.net/NYSE/Company/Exxon-Mobil-Corp/Valuation/Enterprise-Value

>https://www.stock-analysis-on.net/NYSE/Company/Exxon-Mobil-Corp/DCF/CAPM

>https://www.stock-analysis-on.net/NYSE/Company/Exxon-Mobil-Corp/DCF/DDM

Get good you daft fucking twat.
>>
>>1711028
And if you can't navigate that information to come to the conclusion that XOM is a good investment then you're more stupid than I initially thought.

I'll help you learn if you ask politely, though.
>>
>>1711002
>MSTX
instead of bagholding this shit why don't you light your money on fire. It at least provides you with heat
>>
>>1711016
Yup i just said it two comments ago. So you think that because Tillerson (ex-ceo of exxon) is secretary of state the stock is going up this year? It will be very hard to favor exxon under all the pressure of the media and all the news about a potencial conflict of interest.
>>
File: 1385376192279.jpg (52KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1385376192279.jpg
52KB, 515x515px
>>1709763
BOA
MAT
FDX
>>
>>1711037
Can you read? I already said that i don't think it is a bad investment you fucking blind piece of shit, i just think it is overhyped and it won't grow as much as you probably expect. Of course, if you are happy with 10% return in one year, then congratulations, exxon is a good pick. However, there are much better companies out there for this year
>>
File: GS.png (146KB, 924x514px) Image search: [Google]
GS.png
146KB, 924x514px
>>1711051
>potential conflict of interest

Are you too young to understand what you're talking about? Go ahead and google "Goldman Sachs US Government" and look at all of the people GS has placed in strategic positions within the US gov. How many times as anyone complained about potential conflicts of interest? Plenty. How many times has their stock took a hit because of it? Literally fucking zero times. (pic related)

XOM will be no different than GS. Watch and see.
>>
>>1711081
Dude i know that, but how many times did the GS stock go up due to the presence of those people in those places? I am not naive, i am just interested in direct effects on exxon, which btw is a completely different company of Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>1711088
That's not quantifiable. I don't trade based on "what-ifs", I trade based on research, experience, and occasionally gut feelings. Been doing this for 10+ years and I can tell you that I have a confident strategy for trading XOM.

If you feel as though you have a strong bearish case then I'd love to hear it?
>>
>>1709763
I pretty much only trade merger/acquisition targets and clinical trial announcements in biotechs. Investing in catalysts is a good way to avoid the bullshit swings of the market. I have a long term portfolio of stocks that I just buy and hold.

Currently in my actively traded portfolio
Merger/Acquisitions:
EVI
LNKD
SYT

Bios:
SGEN (in at 34 out at 68, back in at 51)
INCY
BLUE

In my long term account:
AAPL
CELG
GILD
SYF
SGEN
TSLA
DFS
NLY
ERII
VRSK
>>
File: 1482599323452.png (288KB, 551x533px) Image search: [Google]
1482599323452.png
288KB, 551x533px
>ATVI (Activision Blizzard)
>ETN (Eaton, inc.)
>AMGN (Amgen)
>BBBY (Bed Bath and Beyond)
>>
WMT
>>
>>1709763
Speculative:
DBV:V (Double View Capital - Drill results pending from unexplored zone)
CXR (Cornicopia Pharma - Will rally..too big to go down in flames)

Long Term
BTE (Baytex Energy - Oil heading to $60)
NXE (Biggest/richest undeveloped uranium deposit in the world..just about to start trading on NYSE...Resource to be released first quarter 2017)
>>
>>1711121
Uranium miners are interesting because they could go to shit overnight. What makes you think the world will suddenly start building more nuclear plants when the trend has been to close them faster than create new ones?
>>
>>1711126
Germany is really the only country that is shutting down reactors. Japan is coming back online, India and China are building reactors like crazy in the coming years, and the US and Canada are non-committal about their plans for future construction.
>>
>>1711094
Wtf? You are the one who is trading on the "what-if" that Tillerson will have room to benefit the company he used to work in... I don't have any "what-if", that is why i'm not trading XOM. I think the stock will grow, and you are well positioned if you are bullish, however there is not room in my portfolio for it this year because it won't grow as much as i want (as i said, i think it will return at most 5-10% this year)
>>
>>1709763
$RNN
$PTN
>>
>>1711103
>GILD

ya blew it
>>
File: tolel.jpg (61KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
tolel.jpg
61KB, 514x600px
>>1711111

>BBBY
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.