[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sin Taxes general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is /biz/ opinion on "sin taxes"

For example, Philadelphia is going to tax the fuck out of drinks with sugar in them (excluding healthy fruit juices etc.)

Personally I think the concept has some promise (especially if it lowers things like income taxes even slightly) but it is kind of a pain in the ass if you have to buy some soda/gatorade for whatever reason.
>>
>>1708050
good. reducing degeneracy and making the govt. money
>>
Theyre good as long as theyre not overdone

Its a tax on your poor choices straining the system (like more fatties in the hospitals)
>>
>>1708050

Terrible. It's not the government's job to police personal lifestyles.
>>
>>1708050
>For example, Philadelphia is going to tax the fuck out of drinks with sugar in them (excluding healthy fruit juices etc.)

Just another fucking plot from the white man to tax all the brothers that drink pop.

It's literally one the most racist laws i ever seen.
>>
>>1708059
>good. reducing degeneracy and making the govt. money

fuck you faggot. wtf does drinking pop have to do with degenracy? fuck you.
>>
>>1708215
>>1708220
Found the fattie
>>
>>1708062
I can agree with this.

Maybe I'm biased as I don't drink soda or smoke cigs but if pot were legal I wouldn't cry about paying a sin tax on it. I would be happy so I don't have to visit the hood anymore.
>>
>>1708050

Fatties should pay.

They are killing themselves and are the single biggest burden on our health care system.

Alcohol is fine in moderation as is tobacco.
>>
File: 1483335591407.jpg (52KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483335591407.jpg
52KB, 854x640px
>>1708050
tax is theft. simple as that
>>
>>1708323
Go to Somalia then, I hear it's nice this time of year.
>>
>>1708327
slave mentality. get back in the matrix
>>
>>1708331
At least some amount of taxes is neccessary for a functioning country.

Thats not to say that we dont have too many though
>>
>>1708331
Hey I offered you a solution, don't get salty. Don't take any public transportation to get there though because you'd be supporting thievery. Stay off the roads too.
>>
>>1708215
It also helps poor fat brothers that go to the hospital without insurance
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.