[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Dollar Challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: money.jpg (6KB, 150x100px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
6KB, 150x100px
All right /biz, we get posters all the time asking us how to make money online. Lets set the bar as low as it gets.

How can someone make at least a single dollar online in a day? With no previous assets or skills.

Rules:
>Money has to be liquidable (so earning $5 with a $10 cashout limit doesnt count)
>Learning/Experience has to fit within the day limit
>Online only, nothing physical required more than basic internet access
>Has to be free. No pay-to-play

Im stumped so far. Surveys take more than a day to hit the cashout limit. Freelancing takes more than a days worth of learning. Affiliate marketing seems like the best bet but youd have to get lucky.
>>
>>1707631

this is why you will always be a poor fag OP
>>
>>1707634
?
Im bored at work and its fun to think about
>>
>>1707631
Adding one more rule:

>It has to be legal
>>
>>1707631

You're a toothless fucking retard. People pay on net 30/60/90 because they would get FUCKED up payment processing fees if every little gnat like yourself tried to cash out at $1. You are poor now and you are destined to be poor forever because you cannot think critically about systems and problems. Go back to your wagecuck job and make your boss rich. It's all you're good for.
>>
the only way to make money online fast is by being either a criminal (think carding, scamming, extortion) or in grey waters (adspam etc)
>>
>>1707631
how about showing tits on cam?
>>
Would this work? Haven't tried it yet but hopingg someone else can tell me about it. I applied to Rev first, which pays much better supposedly, but got rejected

https://workhub.transcribeme.com/Account/Register
>>
>>1707727
>no previous assets
>>
>>1707735
i thought he was talking about online assets... like an investment. i know tits can be assets but not an investment previously made.
>>
>>1707742
unless they are fake "assets".
>>
File: Xbro.png (194KB, 467x491px) Image search: [Google]
Xbro.png
194KB, 467x491px
>>1707715
Relax kiddo, It's only a game
>>
>>1707715
Lmao at being this butthurt. Of course I understand why services dont allow you to cash out at $1, but I didnt say you had to use something that requires a cashout. Earning $1 on paypal would count. I was saying you have to be able to hit the cashout limit in a day for it to count.

>>1707722
Thats why I set the bar so low. This isnt about getting rich, its about the principle of being able to turn nothing into something

>>1707727
I wouldnt count a camera as basic internet access but Ill give it to you. This would be an easy way to earn it if you have tits

>>1707733
Ill check it out

Also, sorry for the long response time. Like I said, Im posting from work lol
>>
>>1707822
>This would be an easy way to earn it if you have tits
i have tits an arms length away and not afraid to use them.
>>
>>1707733
The site requires that I use Chrome to view it. Fuck that site.

Going off just the name, it depends on if they require previous experience and how long the application takes to process.

If they take anyone capable and accept you in a day, then yes it would count.
>>
Try spare5 bby, I've made up to 8 dollars in 2 hours the other day
>>
>>1707892
This looks like it could be a winner if it pays better than Turking
>>
>>1707868
What's wrong with Chrome? Why not just take 10 seconds to download it.
>>
>>1707822
>Earning $1 on paypal would count.
They charge you for every movement in your account I believe. At any rate, it's virtually impossible to move money around without its trailing fee, unless you somehow do it avoiding intermediaries (ie, no paypal etc)
>>
>>1708625
OP here. Because I post from mobile and I dont feel like deleting apps to make room for it. Otherwise Chrome is fine, its just kind of jarring to have a page load perfectly fine and then have it lock up with a "chrome required" pop up for no reason

>>1708663
I just checked and its $.30 plus 2.39% to recieve payment on paypal, so I guess youd have to earn ~$1.34ish
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.