[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it would be like to be a billionaire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What do you think it would be like to be a billionaire?
>>
I think a lot of joy would be gone from your life for a long while and it would induce an existential crisis. Nothing would really mean anything anymore.

Vacation? meh, did it already.

Lambo? meh, already have one collecting dust in the garage.
>>
>>1707162
This is why they become philanthropists.
>>
>>1707168
Yep, that's the only thing I can think of to do.

And, socially, you wouldn't have any/many friends either.
>>
>>1707162
>>1707168
You fuckers are insane, You have any idea how much fucking life would be worth living if you were a billionaire. You could have so much damn fun. Mark Zuckerberg did it so so wfong marrying that damn retarded asian bitch. He could be tony fucking stark.

Fuck bitches all damn night
>>
>>1707182
You are very out of touch with reality, my friend. This type of mentality is how a poor person or a peasant thinks. There comes a point during the process where you realize you can buy anything you want but that comes long before being a billionaire. Think of the pressures they deal with not only locally with family and friends but politically from the higher ups. These people literally have the power to influence large swaths of humanity and the planet. Being able to buy a lambo is the last thing on their mind. They've been able to do that for a very long time. Being a billionaire truly is the final frontier of human enlightenment and I imagine there are really only a few things you can do:

1. Continue to grow your empire and take over the world. You grow more and more powerful

2. Become a philanthropist and decide you want to help people because there really is nothing left in life at this point
>>
Life became weird after I made my first millions.
I have to keep a low profile because I don't want to get my ass kidnaped or killed.

And I'm constantly having to fight my ex girlfriend on court because she's demanding tens of thousands on child support, despite the fact that we have shared custody on our son and I pay for his basic shit.

Child support laws are one of the most ridiculous things ever created, totally rigged against the father. I love my kid regardless, but I ain't paying shit for her.
>>
>>1707199
You fucking retard I completely get where youre coming from which is why im calling you insane.

Realizing you can have everything you want isnt the final damn level of enlightment you mongoloid. It is just a realization that it doesnt really matter as much to you and the value means nothing. Many billionaires become apathtic to life and stop believing in a god.

The point im making is with all your wealth you can do a lot more than just fucking grow old and die now or help people you can put that money to way more higher usages but peoplr are far too dumb to do it. Eternal life? You can build a damn company to work towards it for you. Eternal power? You can have a company built to do it for you. Money = innovation but people let their own minds and judgement change how they should use their wealth.

Ultimately even the richest doesnt know what to do with their money
>>
>>1707207
Life is getting weird for me too, meng. I'm losing direction as the time goes by, but thankfully I'm still with my wife. No kids.

I'm still working a job, but it really seems pointless and I get down sometimes. I'm also a little older so there's little things that are starting to come into play.
>>
>>1707207
why do you fuckwads knock up bitches that can't support themselves?
>>
>>1707220
Cause they dont fucking know how to handle their fucking wealth like I said
>>
>>1707218

DO NOT have a kid. Seriously. I had mine when I was still a poor sod (when I was on the rock bottom, in debt and sheit) and thats the only thing good going for me, because even when I was struggling I was paying for his things. I build a really strong defense, proved the child alienation, told her NO on child support and struck a deal. I pay for his health plan and half of his education, since it is a shared custody, I don't have to pay for food or clothes because it is implied he gets all that when he's with me, and he does.

If my son was born AFTER I was rich, I would be forced to pay half of my monthly income on child support.

Child support here in Brazil is so bad, in fact, that a man was driven insane and killed ten people last new years eve.

If she manages to put me on child support, I have to pay 1/3 of my monthly gains (up to 50% if the judge doesn't like me) or else it's jail time for me. It sickens me deeply, I'm even saving and recording everything so I could show the injustice and how womans rig this god forsaken sith jurisprudence. It's all writen in bloody absolutes. Especially when it comes to unmarried couples, because the kid was never entitled, nor her, to my level of life quality. And still they want me to put money on the hand of this psycho and let her be nothing but a fucking parasite.
>>
>>1707220
>>1707234

I had a kid BEFORE I became rich, not after. The girl lied to me about being on the pill, I fucked up. Life goes on, I learned my lesson the hard way, shit happens. Should've warn a condom. I was 22 years old. I'm 25 now.

If it wasn't for my son I wouldn't have the motivation to be something more than a fuck up, desu
>>
>>1707244
Yea, like I said, we're older, so that ship has sailed.
>>
>>1707263
I will give my empire to the fucking government before handing it over to any family i have including my kids
>>
>>1707107
depends on how you manage it.
You'd probably be very unhappy if you had unfettered access to all of it. If you had most of it kept in a bank account just to pay for bills and kept only a small amount for a few shiny things, maybe you'd appreciate it more? That's how I'd envisage doing it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.