[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LETS HELP EACHOTHER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

ATTENTION PLEASE, ALL /BIZ/NESS MEN.
LETS ACTUALLY MAKE SOMETHING.

SO. We all know this board lacks a sticky, and the content can be quite random at times, yet combining minds is a good thing.

I am creating a website for all things /biz/, so ITT we will discuss what to put in it.
I was thinking:

-crypto currency info and news
-how to's
-investing lessons for noobs
-invsting news w/ real time stock prices page
-business ideas
-business how to's
-startup news
-FOREX

Come on /biz/, I'll always keep it updated and I'll make a general thread just for this if it works, come on guys, lets do this shit.
>>
So you want us to get onto your website create content and discussions for you so that you can monetise it and make money from us all? No thks jeff.

How about make a website with lots of unique, valuable, interesting content instead of trying to get us to do the work for you.
>>
>>1707034
/biz/ would only be part of the input, I've spent days putting together what I have so far.
You guys came to mind as I thought of a page for crypto news.

I'm sourcing most of my information from already existing websites, but I'm condensing the information and making it easier to understand. (hopefully), I'll drop a sample soon.

I'm not trying to get anyone to work for me, I just want input from you guys becasue of how diverse /biz/'s content is.
>>
>>1707034
>>1707044
Oh yeah, I'm also taking to a few investors too see if they will help me with the investing lessons.
I can't see them doing it for free but i'll pay them if necessary.
>>
>>1707020
It would be nice if we actually got together and did something, this board has gone to shit long time ago - most people here are toxic assholes.
>>
>>1707034

This thread is closed on the 1st message.

>Head shot.
>>
>>1707053
It would be cool, I'm still making the website regardless, I'll make another thread once its done.
>>1707055
Did you not read my responses?
>was wearing a helmet
>>
>>1707020

Web developer here. May be interested in helping.
>>
>>1707066
Nice bro, I tought myself web development, but I have a background in accounting.
What are you thinking?
>>
>>1707044
You gotta give info to get info. Post some things you have so far for us to read
>>
>>1707163
k
>>
I've been getting the nagging sense lately that the game is to be sold not told. I made a grip on biotech the last two weeks but didn't post the picks anywhere because the low volume helped me get the gains I wanted.
>>
>>1707074
You need somebody to help with the /pol/itical side of /biz/ cause I'm available to shitpost and get paid?
>>
I made a document from last thread for OP and other people to add their info, ideas, etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JpELnGg0dbLUQkFyupIHtyhQyyFIOW26kF6FqURnIV0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>1707638
This is better
>>
>>1707020
This board has maximum 30 guys who come one and off and they all a bunch of cuck contrarians who think they're too smart to participate on anything and shill their crypto shit all over.

A while ago we tried to do something like you are doing cus the board was literally nothing but "I got a thousand dollars how I become rich biz" all day long.

The first post you got was always the first post anyone who tries this on this shit slow board gets.

Too many smug fags and now the only good thing this board use to have is coming to an end, fucking mental handicaps are bringing their trap threads in a subtle way
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.