[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>corporate social responsibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_obdpdjrdxT1s9y3qio5_1280.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obdpdjrdxT1s9y3qio5_1280.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>corporate social responsibility
>>
This is what bothers me the most about liberals. They seem to be under the impression that a company has some sort of obligation to do anything for them.

>you have to pay a living wage!
>you have to pay maternity leave!
>you have to employ blacks and women!
>you have to respect transgender rights!
>you have to recycle!

Go fuck yourself. The fact that I even have to explain why you're wrong means you are already too far gone. Stupid pieces of shit
>>
>>1706850

You are living in a society. You have to provide a benefit to this society, since you are using it's resources for a purpose. This is not the fucking Industrial revolution anymore, you are bound to be more responsible for your actions regarding running a business.

not even trolling.
>>
A corporation's only responsibility is to the shareholders, and the government is there to set some basic ground rules. Pretty simple, actually.
>>
>>1706850
You are whats wrong with the world, Im a damn college student working at Krispy Kreme for extra money.

Everythings great for me there, but when we have left over doughnuts and im talking carts full. They go in the fucking trash instead of given to people who would eat them because corperate doesnt want to do anything human with the remaining stocks.

I guess to you that is ok, to waste so many resources and then hide underthe blanket

>W...WELL ITS JUST BUSINESS

Fuck off man, some people have actual humanity. Not every person is black and white as you see them. You spout off these political incorrect terms to define people like a retard.
>>
>>1706924
>>1706882

why do the marxist liberals come to a business board?

fuck off and go suck Bernie Sanders cock
>>
>>1706936
Because business can't be aware of its impact on the planet and to people and have plans and works in place to do this.

Because positive feedback from such actual human activities in your conpany doesnt make people more incline to join and help your business grow.

I think one of us doesnt know about business and im sure its you. Cause if you are under the belief businesses have to be edgy fuck ups for the world and only care about profits you need to return to 1956
>>
>>1706924
>They go in the fucking trash instead of given to people who would eat them because corperate doesnt want to do anything human with the remaining stocks.

They do that for health and safety reasons to avoid getting sued incase of food poisoning, you dumb cuck.
>>
>>1706924
Who gives a shit? It's not your food. They can do whatever the hell they want with it. Ignoring the fact that the likely reason they don't do it is because of liability, they have every right to do whatever they want with it.

Let me ask you this. Do you think a business owner has the right to not serve black people if he doesn't want to?
>>
>>1707071
>Do you think a business owner has the right to not serve black people if he doesn't want to?

Absolutely. It's not like the darkie doesn't have other options, most businessmen only see the color green, and in this day and age the racist would likely face such a public backlash that he would go out of business. The free market fixes all.
>>
>>1706882
>take on massive risk to start a company in the most competitive time ever
>pay the government for corporate status
>pay the government taxes collected
>pay corporate annual fee
>pay property tax if I buy land
>pay my employees
>pay for workers comp, unemployment, and payroll tax
>manage to get the ball rolling after being gutted from the inside out

Tell me, what resources are they "taking"? No one is being forced to work there. They pay for literally everything.
>>
>>1706850
Yea man the days of child labor, handling materials with no saftey required, workers being locked up and burned alive because of no fire codes, and workers being brutalized because they dared to organize sound wonderful.

How about you take your edgy ass to Somalia, sounds right up your alley.
>>
>>1707098
America is one of the friendliest business places on Earth. Quit being such a whiny cunt. Go write your leglisator if you care so much.
>>
>>1707138
>>1707135

>has no argument

Do yourself a favor and just try to start a business. You obviously don't have the wherewithal to succeed at anything but maybe the experience will wake you up from the delusional world you live in
>>
>>1707180
The irony of what you said is delicious as you don't have any arguments just rhetoric. If the free market can't correct their mistakes then goverment (aka the representatives of the people) will step in. Businesses also get a voice too.

Clearly you cant hack being a business man so fuck off somewhere else. Try r9k. And no I don't want to run a business, I make great money at my job and dont have to bring my work home with me.
>>
>>1707193
>>1707180
Neither of you fucking clowns know shit about business so just do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>1707201
How about you enlighten us or are you just role-playing?
>>
>>1707205
You want to know about business? Ok, when your car breaks down what do you do first, get gas or a mechanic
>>
>>1706924
>Everythings great for me there
I bet it is
Landwhale detected
>>
>>1707226
I try to see if I'm able to fix the problem myself first because if you don't know friend thats a mechanic a random one will charge you out the ass.
>>
>>1707193
This is what damage control looks like fellas
>>
>>1707240
Well go on don't be shy, tell us how you really feel.
>>
>>1707138
>America is one of the friendliest business places on Earth

Then why were all of its businesses trying to ship every last job to Mexico or China until 15 minutes ago?
>>
>>1707391
that would be the unions
>>
>>1707391
Because labors cheap there. They still do business here. Are you suggesting Americans should take comparable wages to Mexicans and Chinese?
>>
>>1707407

You said the US is one of the friendliest business places on Earth.

If it's so easy to do business here, why was everyone trying to do business everywhere else? Employing people is part of doing business.

America has a lot of purchasing power. But how long would that last with no jobs? And how would that be conducive to "doing business"?

To put it another way:

>Because labors cheaper there

Ok, so... you agree that doing business elsewhere is much easier?
>>
>>1707138
>friendliest business places on Earth
>literally the most litigious nation on the planet

Are you even American? Lol
>>
>>1707424
Do they only sell the goods in the countries they make them in? No.

You can't compete when foreign workers are willing to work for pennies on the dollar. And American workers aren't going to work for those kinds of wages anyhow. They aren't liveable.

The US is the worlds largest market and any business looking to go global looks to America.

>>1707435
Ever heard of tort reform? This isn't the 80's anymore. Besides large businesses can get away this behavior and still come out ahead despite paying out settlements. Take a look at 08, banks literally fucked the worlds economy and we bailed out most of them. If that isn't business friendly then I don't know what is.
>>
>>1707424
Labor isn't the only part of business. These companies still maintain thousands of skilled jobs state side (IT, HR, Executives, Engineers, etc etc.)

These jobs being moved out of state are going by the wayside anyway due to technology. All companies look to decrease costs and you'll bet your ass that as soon as automation becomes cheaper they'll cut those oversea jobs in heartbeat. Hell its happening to Chinese companies operating in China as we speak.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.