[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Staying mentally focused, while suffering mild depression.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: depressedbusinessdude.jpg (6KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
depressedbusinessdude.jpg
6KB, 279x180px
> No employees
> January 30k+ worth of work to do
> Start up deal that needs closing that could set me up for life.

The problem is, I'm coming off some mild depression and still suffer from that lack of interest and motivation that hits you on it.

Anyone got advice on tips, tricks or supplements that may see me through and not fuck this up? Any similar stories of success or failure?

Bonus: My problems kicked in when I decided to quit my job to go out on my own and pretty much lost everything to get to this point including the misses.
>>
Exercise, vitamin B try to manage your moods so you don't do damage to your business
>>
>>1706454
Yeah exercise is on the list of things I'm doing.
I'll start googling some vitamins and supplements.

Probably know exactly what I need to do, maybe I was just hoping for some magic secret entrepreneur remedy that doesn't exist besides pull my finger out my ass.
>>
>>1706450
Successful people do not get depressed or do not let depression hold them back.

If you get depressed then you have already failed and you should consider euthanizing yourself to avoid putting strain on the state and tax payer's money funding your unemployment.
>>
>>1706450
Get a prescription to adderral
>>
>>1706488
kek this.

will probably rid you of your depression as well.

extended release.
>>
>>1706476
You are right.
>>
>>1706454
>implying it's as easy as this

OP, I feel you. Let me help you out with a little science and experience.

When we've got the blues, escapism (read: procrastination, distractions) is VERY attractive. Listen, do NOT for a second think that your weight will be made lighter, just because you feel happy for a while. I've tried to practice escapism when I couldn't cope. Sure it helped me brighten my mood for a while and gave me a momentary increase in productivity, but my issues always came rearing their head. Every single time.

What I would suggest to you is really identify what thoughts cause you to feel blue, and challenge them head on. Get a thick notebook, put your pen in your hand, and swear honesty into your hands. Next, have a written conversation with yourself; you are ""you"" and the pen is ""your truth"". Just write away, converse (on paper) with ""your truth"", and try not to let them overwhelm you. Make sure its a back and forth written conversation, and everything should become a touch more transparent.

I'm sorry this is extremely difficult to explain, but please try and make sense of it. as for other aspects of life, focus more of your time and thoughts on understanding yourself and making yourself happy. On this note, never EVER inconvenience yourself for the benefit of someone else. This is not being selfish, but rather respecting yourself the same way you respect others.
>>
>>1706509
Nice.. this is more like it..
Thanks Anon.. I'll take this advice and work on it.
>>
>>1706514
You're very welcome, I'm glad to know I could help somebody
>>
Adderall when you wake up, smoke weed before you go to sleep. Though, the adderall may keep you up a whole day so on the bright side you'll get more work done.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.