[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is the market going to fare with him in power? Frankly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Trump.jpg (98KB, 1200x844px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
98KB, 1200x844px
So how is the market going to fare with him in power? Frankly I don't like his conflicts of interest regarding Exxon, Trump Organization or the fact that he threatens to tax companies that want to invest somewhere else.
>>
>>1705882

It will do well in the short term, but will crash in the long term no matter who the President is.

A massive correction over 100 years in the making is coming.
>>
>>1705882
>Frankly I don't like his conflicts of interest regarding Exxon, Trump Organization or the fact that he threatens to tax companies that want to invest somewhere else.

Is there an actual reason why you don't like these things, beyond the talking points you hear on your nightly news?
>>
>>1705933
It's not something out of the nightly news, anyone with some slight knowledge about economics and politics knows that cabinets with ties to private multinationals or that sign policies against free trade aren't beneficial in the long run.
>>
>>1705882
>conflicts of interest regarding Exxon, Trump Organization
Nobody ever does anything about these with the bigger politicians. They will bitch and moan all over the media but nothing major will come of it. Look at the outright illegal shit done by VW and Wells Fargo last year - much worse than s simple conflict of interest, got a slap on the wrist fine when compared to what they made off their scams. VW stocks aren't abysmal (and now the company can buy more back on the cheap), and Wells Fargo is as high as they've ever been.

>he threatens to tax companies that want to invest somewhere else
Ford just announced that they aren't moving shit to Mexico and their stock went up almost 4%. How does that hurt America?
>>
>>1705933
btfo
>>
>>1705882
Dude what's wrong with you? He already brought 50,000 jobs back to America and he's not even president yet....im glad I voted for him.
>>
>>1705933
>calls other people uneducated
>dismissess potential conflicts of interest

It's a yuge part of investing, it's why independent directors exist,
>>
>>1705921
Are you suggesting 1929 on steroids? There will be marshal law...
>>
>>1706419
absolutely he is doing that and anybody who understands that 2008 was merely delayed by bandaids has been predicting a market crash for years. 2017 likely will again as the previous year show very little growth and the probality of the market crashing is rising
>>
File: tumblr_o88id9aLrw1uofkyeo1_500.png (92KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o88id9aLrw1uofkyeo1_500.png
92KB, 500x398px
>>1706430
>this bandaid shit again
Where are people getting all this analogies? It's completely inappropriate. The credit crunch is over, which was the big problem of the recession. The fed doesn't raise interest rates because they use it to control inflation, which hasn't increased.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.