[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do, /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: usury.jpg (10KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
usury.jpg
10KB, 448x336px
>be me
>be employed by Federal government for two years
>want to convert garage into bedroom and bath to rent it out
>would pay for itself in 13 months
>take out $10K loan at 14% interest.

>hate commute
>get new job and quit old one
>1 months into new job I get laid off.
>can't find job I'm qualified for above $13/hr

>Now living off savings and the $10K I borrowed.
>First payment of $250 due this month.

SHIT. What do I do?

btw, I also have a mortgage payment of $2,300 a month.
>>
>>1705111

Oh, and old jobs paid me $18.52 and $20.03 per hour, respectively.
>>
>>1705111
well find a job is the only reasonable thing you can do
>>
>>1705111
Whatever you do, DO NOT FIND A JOB.

This is considered a bad move when you have many financial obligations.

I suggest doubling down on the loan and trading small-cap biotechs.

If that fails, just consider bankruptcy. It has become very honorable to declare that you cannot pay any of your promises back.

Or you know....kill yourself.
>>
>>1705140

I was hoping that there's some way to get out of debt without paying it back.

>>1705148

Where can I find info on these? I don't know anything about bio-tech.
>>
>>1705149
>I was hoping that there's some way to get out of debt without paying it back.
it would cost you everything probably not worth it over shitty 10k, how about you finish what you planned for and rent the shit out to be a source of income?
>>
>>1705152
>how about you finish what you planned for and rent the shit out to be a source of income?

I've already used half of it to make my mortgage payments and repair existing plumbing problems that could no longer be ignored.
>>
>>1705164
yeah but now you have free time get creative cut back on costs and get it done while you look for jobs. usually if you put in more effort you can save money on these refits.
>>
>>1705111
>and this is children why you should always have enough savings for 6 months of expenses in full...
>>
Are you collecting unemployment?
>>
>>1706456

I just applied.
>>
>$2300 mortgage on $20/hr

bait or retarded
>>
>>1708233

I live in SoCal. That's how we live.
>>
>>1705111
>I also have a mortgage payment of $2,300 a month.
housing crash 2: electric boogaloo coming in 2017 to a community near you!
>>
>>1705111
>makes $20/hr
>lives in California
LUL
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.