[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I should have bought at 1k ;_; you in a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

>I should have bought at 1k ;_;
you in a year
>>
Missed the boat but I'm all in the monero meme train
>>
>>1704184
So you will be holding a shitcoin while bitcoin destroys the ATH... good job.
>>
Last chance to buy at $1000 before it breaks the ATH. Nocoiners, this is your chance to wisen up to the world of finance.
>>
>>1704188
I'll get btc after if crashes like it always does
>>
>>1704199
t. every nocoiner for the past 6 months
>>
>>1704215
>6 months
Make it 2 years
>>
>>1704215
I bought the last dip ~.6 btc
>>
>>1704215
you'd think after 8 years or missing the train constantly, that they will learn somehow. But nocoiners, forever clueless
>>
>>1704225
It's likely that most of the no-coiners just have nothing to invest. That's why they're so bitter.
>>
>>1704157
sitting on Iconomi with comfy +100% gain over past 2 months or so
>>
>>1704233
they cant seem to find even a few $1000 to invest in BTC from their "portfolios"..

forever poorfags, Forever missing out on the most lucrative trading phenomenon
>>
>>1704157
DDDDDDD':
>>
>>1704267
Iconomi is an ETH token... and ETH is going down the shitter, thats why I haven't invested on it.
>>
>>1704225
>>1704233

So you're saying that bitcoin won't drop below $1000? yeah they missed the boat... AGAIN, but whats wrong with them waiting for the next crash. It's stupid to buy bitcoin now even if it will make you money in the long term because you can gain more money by waiting for the next crash
>>
>>1704384
>>waiting for the next crash

Except when the "crash" happens at $3,000 and sends it back to $2,500 before continuing its inevitable rise upward
>>
>>1704384
There will never be a crash like mtgox again running away with half the markets coins. Stop this fucking meme.
>>
>>1704988
What a nice fat assumption.
>>
>>1705024
And if you believed in the same assumption you would of had some tasty profits this year. No reward without risk.
>>
>>1704215
Bitcoin never stays at a thousand for long. It will pop soon and you'll be dumping faster than a gringo that drank tap water in Mexico.
>>
>>1705081
>what is hindsight

I never said money can't be maid, but we can't even always reliably predict markets we've been studying for decades but this new territory called buttcoins is just soooooooooo predictable amiright?
>>
File: road22k.png (113KB, 1668x848px) Image search: [Google]
road22k.png
113KB, 1668x848px
>>1705024
It's not an assumption.
2013=Mtgox was the only exchange IN THE WORLD+bitcoin was ancient compared to 2017+the rise was too steep.

Tick tock nocoiners, tick tock.
>>
>>1705146
>Bitcoin never stays at a thousand for long.
>never stays at
>never

You're new to the markets, aren't you?
>>
>>1704157
Bitcoin is the only store of value where grubby government hands have difficulty grabbing their piece. With more and more instability and resource depletion it will be the only real store of value.

Daily reminder that the Navy projected that by 2030 most of the world will be involved in warfare and insurgency due to lack of fresh water.
>>
>>1705345
>Mtgox was the only exchange IN THE WORLD
It wasn't
>>
File: winningkids.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
winningkids.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>they are holding BTC (>1,000/coin)
>they are not holding ETH (<10/coin)

bitcucks will never learn. have fun holding your grandpa coins while vitalik makes me rich.

pic related.
>>
>>1705345
It is an assumption, are you seriously going to sit their and act like you are capable of predicting the future? Until and even if/then bitcoin reaches mainstream acceptance it's going to be a bumpy ride.

There's money to be made in bitcoin no doubt, but to act like its anything but speculative is foolhardy at best and dishonesty at worst.

>>1705445
Yea man in a world were fresh water is hard to come by people will be scrambling for buttcoins. You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>1705459
Vitalik himself is bearish on ETH. He said so in the tradingview chat. Fucking lol.
>>
File: 1471979956260.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1471979956260.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>1705548
>coping this hard
>>
>>1705459

Nothing better than beta little white kids trying to act like Niggers. 'merica is so fucked.
>>
>>1705459
the bubble burst and eth is full of bagholders just like you who thought it was a no-brainer because ethereum is cheaper. this is not bullish. and this ignores all the fundamental issues with the tech/foundation.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.