[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business Investor Visa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cafe_lu_girls3.jpg (61KB, 540x540px)
cafe_lu_girls3.jpg
61KB, 540x540px
Hi annons, so I have a too many black marks on my record in USA.

I have been looking at business investor visas in other countries Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, and Canada.

Most of the countries have an amount of about 1.5 million of their currency to obtain a business investor visa (have to hold money in stocks/bonds).

But when I go to Australia's visa website, they claim they no longer accept any business visas!

Will they start accepting more visas, with the start of the new year?
>>
Maybe you should stop raping and looting, Ahmed
>>
>>1704028
one DUI fucked my entire career up...
>>
>>1704036
All down hill form there, huh?
>>
>>1704043
yep...
Unless I can make it too a free country...
Willing to serve in military, willing to buy 1.5 mill of that nations stocks and bonds, willing to work in sewers/septic tanks... and I speak english!
>>
>>1703981
>Will they start accepting more visas, with the start of the new year?
What makes you think we would know? Why don't you ask them and find out?
>>
>>1704048
KYS roach. #fuckoffwerefull
>>
>>1704069
fook off bogan/mudslime
>>
>>1704036
how does a simple thing like that fuck anyones career up?
>>
>>1704108
got fired from government job, and DUIs in america are worse than felonies for getting any job in trades
>>
>>1703981
hungary has a program for investors for 360.000 euros.
of which you get the 300k back after 5 years.
>>
>>1704048
just buy 1.5m of ethereum you idiot
>>
>>1704048
if i had 1.5 mil usd i would never ever want to work again. you are weird dude.
>>
File: bus.png (39KB, 1134x422px) Image search: [Google]
bus.png
39KB, 1134x422px
>>1704262
yes, i''m aware of it.
I want a decent english speaking country, that will let me start a septic tank pumping/installation company.
>>
>>1704416
well you don't have to live in hungary that's not the point, you get free access to schengen states as you become a permanent resident it's not just a visa. you can go anywhere in the eu and it barely cost you a dime.
>septic tank pumping/installation company
india would really need your services dude like it would be a life saver.
>>
>>1704416
The English fluency in Budapest ("Budapesht") is OK, and despite being from the wrong side of the iron curtain, the city is beautiful.

But the main draw is the easy access to Austria, Italy, and Germany. Vienna is practically next door. Switzerland isn't much further, and they have some kind of easy travel agreement with the EU.
>>
>>1704468
...If you want a terrible English speaking country, the Philippines has very easy visas and high fluency. The obvious problem is that labour is cheap there, if you're a solo operator. The other, if you want to employ, is that the labour is cheap there for a reason - the workers are feckless, uneducated and lazy.
>>
>>1704468
i wouldn't go as far as to say english fluency is okay by any measure in hungary, but yes the point is a hungarian resident can go anywhere in eu if he has the money to burn while he finds employment or his business takes off.
>>
>>1703981
I'd like to invest my currency into her

by currency I mean my dick
>>
>>1704656
same difference anon.

bitches get your currency by letting you put your dick into them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.