[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: eth.png (25KB, 1672x420px) Image search: [Google]
eth.png
25KB, 1672x420px
Just bought 34 ETH, don't know much about crypto is there much chance of the price blowing up big time cos of whats happened with BTC?

plan on holding for the year and seeing how high we can go, is it gonna happen?
>>
>>1702109
You bought into a meme

Also, who the fuck invests in something with zero idea what its prospects are?
>>
>>1702109
You wasted your money. You should have shorted ETH, LTC, ETC. Anything that was hot last year or hasn't taken off yet should be dumped.
>>
>>1702207
Pretty much this ,a coin only gets 1 shot in crypto land then it just fizzles out ,Bitcoin is the only coin I know of that made a full recovery and reached its ATH again.

You might have some luck with Eth though but it won't moon.
>>
>>1702220
because bitcoin *is* crypto. everything else is just people betting on their one altcoin of many to become the next bitcoin, which is of course a hilarious idea.

avoid anything which had a bubble, anything older than a year, etc. by the time new "developments" come out of these coins they'll be a new, shinier, better coin out and all the vultures will jump on that one instead.
>>
1. read up on something before you invest in it
2. Bitcoin and Ethereum have completely different use cases. If ETH blows up, it won't be the same reason that is causing BTC to blow up
3. If you buy an altcoin in the hopes of it going 1000x or more like BTC, don't hold your breath
>>
I'm tempted to throw $1,000 into various cryptos like
>>1702220
>>1702207
Avoiding coins with bubbles, and sell out immediately at the first peak

Seems like a fun way of investgambling with side money
>>
>>1702333
I know I have confidence in BTC but everyone is going to start cashing out soon
>>
>>1702109
Theres 0 chance eth is going anywhere ever.

The next thing to take off will probably be Monero or shadow coin.
>>
>>1702412
This.

Monero is adding new features this week. Just got added to kraken too. Get in while you can.
>>
Should have bought waves.
>>
So explain this to me. Meme coins are basically virtual currency that gain value solely because of the fact that people believe and think its going to gain value, even though there's no purpose to it even existing since there's nothing backing it and you are basically buying it because you can keep raising the price and selling it to some other schmuck and it never ends?
>>
>>1702465
>even though there's no purpose to it even existing since there's nothing backing it

Wrong. What 'backs' the cryptocurrencies is the technology, adoption and/or the company/project behind it if any.

Basically like fiat or stocks.
>>
>>1702481
Like how trump coin is backed solely by the idea of Trump?
>>
>>1702492
TRUMP is a shitcoin
>>
ETC is better than ETH because fucktards aren't hardforking it every other month. The hypocrites who control ETH say "code is law", but when their precious code breaks, then do a hard fork.

Everything that can be done with ETH, can be done with ETC. So why bother with ETH?
>>
>>1702109
i just emptied my retirement and bought 500. welcome aboard my friend, i'll see you in fiji soon.
>>
>>1702417
I was told the new features will create a hard fork which drives down the value.
>>
>>1702652
code didn't even break it was a poorly coded DAO smart contract with overlooked flaws
Ethereum was perfectly fine.
It was a literal bank bailout
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.