[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I want to be self employed and be my own boss!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 306x306px
>"I want to be self employed and be my own boss!"
>spends the rest of his life slaving away for clients who dictate to him what needs to be done and by when
>>
>>1701706
But at least he's not working for "da man"(an established company) where you work maybe 4-5 hours of the day at most and have health insurance and stock options.
>>
No you idiots
he gets the privilege of paying BOTH sides of FICA and has to fuck around with quarterly witholding submittals and deal with a way more expensive 401k with no access to institutional funds!
How would you not want that?
>>
Bottom line, the only truly patrician way to live is to inherit land and live off that. Everyone else are just plebs trying to convince each other they aren't plebs
>>
File: 1481857977840.jpg (405KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1481857977840.jpg
405KB, 640x426px
Make sure you guys all discuss work safe topics wage cuck
>>
If you produce something you use / live off yourself and can sell it or whatever is left over, it won't really feel like working for others. Especially if it's something you only need to produce once but can sell it to multiple clients.
>>
both wagecucks and entepreneurcucks are cucks

only way to make it: win the meme lottery so something creates tons of traffic on the internet and you get passive money (no bullshit clients etc)

be good looking and charge 1000 per instagram post

be born rich

everything else is a scam
>>
>>1701706
>"I want to be an entrepreneur and be my own boss!"
>spends entire life taking it in the ass for customers
At least you can talk to your boss and reason with him. The hive mind of consumers cannot be reasoned with and you have to do exactly what they want or you're toast. You're completely at the will of the market.

There is no escape from people bossing you around. If you live on this earth you have to be cooperative or die.
>>
>>1701710
FPBP

Corporates America is great
>>
try /r9k/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.