[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a millionaire while you still young Whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: c40.png (22KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
c40.png
22KB, 625x582px
>you will never be a millionaire while you still young

Whats the point? Even if you do make it being rich at old age isn't as fun anymore.
>>
>>1701494
What's the point in anything?
>>
>>1701500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZxsSdKiOM
>>
>>1701494
r9k knows the point, you should go there.
>>
thats what cryptocurrency is for you dork. its the one chance given to normies to become a millionaire before 28.
>>
I'd say you're overshooting things by a mile.

Before thinking about "fun", start with baby steps. Like making sure you're not eating cat food when you hit 60 and you can't work anymore.

After you have THAT particular hurdle beaten, THEN you can start to think about the extras like early retirement, taking a gap year, etc.
>>
File: 1481935820357.jpg (89KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481935820357.jpg
89KB, 960x720px
>23
>worth 1.2 mil

Life is the same as when I had 1k. You're gonna say im doing it wrong or whatever but thats just reality, if you can have fun with a lot of money youd be having fun with no money like chads do.
>>
>>1701516
seriously, pushing quarter mil thanks to buttcoin and all i have to do is check my pc once a couple of times a day to check my charts. only risk is if china decides to completely ban bitcoin then im fucked but its a risk im happy taking while im young
>>
>>1702158
how did you do it anon ?
>>
>>1701494
>Whats the point?
Of this bait thread?
>>
>>1702158
that's probably because you don't have many interests, big ideas, etc
if I had more money, I'd dedicate my life to studying different sciences, doing cool shit by myself and try to help other people
>>
>>1701494
Calm down, immortality pills will be available to the elite within our lifetime. That should be your goal.
>>
>>1702158
Chads don't need money because they hit the genetic lottery at birth. They either catch a full ride to college on a football scholarship or steal some rich betas rich wife and live off her.
>>
you chose to live this life. quit bitchin
>>
>>1703034
They also communicate on a secret Chad network, where they compare notes about off tackle plays and which betas currently have wives available for theft.
>>
>>1703062
topkek
>>
File: 108518,xcitefun-cute-rat-4.jpg (39KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
108518,xcitefun-cute-rat-4.jpg
39KB, 640x515px
>>1701494
>tfw young and kind of rich
>>
>>1701494
ill be a millionaire by 30, im halfway there im 26
>>
>>1701494
no-coiner detected
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.