[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard there are weed farms in California/Colorado where you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: marijuana-israel.jpg (201KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-israel.jpg
201KB, 1200x900px
I heard there are weed farms in California/Colorado where you can go and work and earn decent money while having a place to live.

Has anyone done this? What's the work like? Was the money okay? Did you meet any interesting people?

I'm not even that much of a stoner I just need a job and to be somewhere else for a while.
>>
Make sure you get paid in cash and not just weed to resell.
>>
>>1701244
Well yeah. I'm talking about legal employment
>>
>>1701248
Oh I don't know about all that. Everybody I know did it before it was legal. Payment was often in ganja which you were supposed to move yourself. Some of that was okay but better operations gave you cash as well.
>>
>>1701241
I live in Colorado.
I've never heard of this. Most of the weed I see growing is in huge greenhouses in suburban areas. It's not like we have the climate to be growing outdoors year round. I suppose you might find someone that bought or built employee housing, but it seems unlikely. Growing weed isn't any different from flipping burgers or trimming hedges and we don't usually pay those people with housing either.

Most of those jobs probably don't pay enough to cover your housing anyways.
>>
>>1701267
Ah.

Guess it's the rope then
>>
>>1701287
you could always take up bumping lift chairs at a ski resort. I think they offer housing for those guys. I'm sure they take the cost of housing out of your meager pay and the job is seasonal, but whatever. You'll certainly meet interesting people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.