[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf is getting fatter and lazier every day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: c4jt321.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310KB, 580x282px
>tfw gf is getting fatter and lazier every day
>>
Kick her out. This is why you don't fall in love for like 9 months. See what she really like.
>>
>>1701177
Damn anon

My friend's got a gf and he hates that bitch. He tells me everyday. He constantly says he needs to lose her in the worst kind of way. She sits on her ass he works his hands to the bone, to give her money every payday. But she wants more dinero just to stay at home. Well my friend, you gotta say. I won't pay I won't pay no no way. Why don't you get a job.
>>
>>1701177
try r9k
>>
Sorry biz I thought I was on /fit/

>>1701180
We've been dating almost 3.5 years. She used to gym with me.all the time and study a ton

But now all she does is eat chocolate and watch real housewives. She ate 24 mini oh Henry's in one day
>>
>>1701186
That'S something everyone can enjoy
>>
File: laffinbois.jpg (11KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
laffinbois.jpg
11KB, 300x208px
>falling for the committed relationship meme
>>
File: Ijustwanttodie.jpg (27KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
Ijustwanttodie.jpg
27KB, 640x559px
>>1701177

>tfw I want to quit the highest paying job I have ever had because the stress is killing me
>tfw retail is seeming appealing
>>
Start talking to other women ASAP.

You want your GF to know you have options and that you will be using them if she keeps on disrespecting herself and your relationship.
>>
File: Bored Nat.jpg (22KB, 395x428px) Image search: [Google]
Bored Nat.jpg
22KB, 395x428px
>tfw graduate with a shit stem meme degree and can't find a job
>so I'm going back
>>
>>1701246

What was your degree?

Criminal justice got me a shit security guard job but I'm probably quitting that to become just about anything else.
>>
>>1701186
>>1701194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKfOmGraHuQ
>>
>>1701200
Don't fucking do it.
I have to shout at spics all day at my job and I get paid 50k a year to do so, however, around a week ago, a guy they all call "loco" approached me and said it was going to "hit me with a Draco", he ended that sentence by calling me "homie", although I don't think he meant it in a good way.
Stress is fine.
>>
>>1701246
Please don't say comp sci
>>
>>1701258
Math
>>1701273
And yes lol. But it only cost $200 a semester because it's a community college.

It's mostly for connections. Everyone from my undergrad was involved in research and I fucking hate academia. Plus i took my parents advice.

"LOL anon just go to a UC and study science!"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.