[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working Multiple Jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: man_sweating.png-c200.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
man_sweating.png-c200.png
28KB, 200x200px
Tell me about your experiences working multiple jobs or odd jobs to supplement your income. I'm a cook at a restaurant, will probably look for another cooking job, or something else that requires no experience.
>>
>>1701121

unless you really need the extra money, you should spend the time on learning something new and valuable rather than just doing exactly the same thing.

depends on your goals though, if youre aiming to be some master chef then yeah, go for it i guess
>>
>>1701123

More about buying a car and some expensive toys in the short term
>>
>>1701121
I used to be the Director of Finance for a company, would create websites for non-profit charities, and spent weekends umpiring local baseball leagues or tournaments. Constant nonstop work, but was making a shit ton of money and loved all three of the jobs so I had nothing to complain about.
>>
>>1701126
Just do it bruh
Im a cook at one job, a dish pig at another and also looking to start my own business once I've got my car back on the road.

Also a single parent, gotta stack them bills senpai its the oy way to get ahead this day and age
>>
>>1701127

How did you keep from getting burned out?
>>
>>1701135

Do you cook mostly in morning/lunch and wash dishes at night?
>>
>>1701136
I did get burned out, I kept it up for about a year and a half. There was one week where I was sleeping about 2-3 hours a night and on saturday morning I overslept, missed a ball game, and was fired. The web dev stuffed I stopped networking and let the work slow down to a crawl and eventually stop. Then I told the company I was interested in resigning, but I was very good at what I did and they didn't want me to go. So I trained a replacement, and left on good terms.

I then attempted to kill myself, but fucked it up and survived somehow. Now I just day trade to support myself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.