[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frequent/Questionable Deposits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: dolphin virus.png (867KB, 724x709px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin virus.png
867KB, 724x709px
Hi.

Let's say I've made an investment. The returns are monthly. I make frequent large cash deposits to the same bank (CU). Is there some kind of red flag system, or do they not care?

Thanks.
>>
File: 1462717212595.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1462717212595.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
They probably will care because they're fucking cunts.

They disguise taking away your freedom as "terrorist" and "money laundering" counter measures. It's disgusting.
>>
File: I ain't got no panties on.jpg (145KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
I ain't got no panties on.jpg
145KB, 470x353px
>>1700222

Gonna need some more opinions on this. And the regulations as to why they would.

If it IS true, that means I'm going to have to develop some pain in the ass cover plan for incremental deposits. Which also means I can't see that account grow as I'd like to.

Although, on the flipside, I don't see why they would care as they are getting frequent and non-counerfit investments to their private institution.
>>
File: 1455821159521.jpg (122KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455821159521.jpg
122KB, 637x900px
>>1700242
>Gonna need some more opinions on this. And the regulations as to why they would.

Yea OK. Your credit union may be different, I'm talking from the perspective of most mainstream banks.

The reasoning is kind of extensive but I'll try to put it into a nutshell.

>Most (especially western) world central banks are forcing zero or negative interest rates on their respective countries like a bunch of autistic children because "muh macroeconomic theories". They actually think that it will stimulate the economy because it demotes saving and investment and promotes reckless spending and buying shit you cannot actually afford.

>If a bank imposes negative interest rates on depositors that means you have to pay the bank not only the fees of them holding your money, but also the interest to them based on your savings amount. Likewise, people in debt actually have their debt paid off by the bank by the same interest percentage amount. It's literally normal interest rates but inversed.

>Now what normal human being in their right mind would keep their money in the bank if they would lose less money if they stuffed cash in their matress? (Cash in mattress = only losing money by inflation, Cash in bank = losing money by inflation + banking fees + negative interest rates) The purpose of a bank would be demolished and people would be withdrawing all their money for better alternatives.

>ENTER CASHLESS SOCIETY :DDDD

>Harder to pull cash out of the bank if they impose withdraw and deposit limits on your cash. Also if money is electronic and going into a cashless society, you can't exactly stuff cash in your mattress anymore can you? You suddenly NEED the bank. And they will take as much money as they can from you. Governments will rape you with taxes, banks will rape you with negative interest rates and banking fees. You won't know what's your head and what's your ass once they're done with you.

This is the general gist of my point of view at least. Open for comments.
>>
File: dead nocoiners.png (4KB, 128x220px) Image search: [Google]
dead nocoiners.png
4KB, 128x220px
>>1700264
>cashless society
>everyone with a brain using bitcoin getting rich as a result of cashless society

feels goodman
>>
>>1700264

That didn't really answer my question.
>>
>>1700495
It kind of did actually.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.