[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't find a job anywhere! I want a decent paying job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-12-28-21-17-11-1.jpg (916KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-28-21-17-11-1.jpg
916KB, 1080x1920px
I can't find a job anywhere! I want a decent paying job where I can work at a desk and help the economy. I'm sick of slave labor! I'm sick of employers sucking the life out of these ignorant citizens. Where is the money?
>>
Everyone's out here:
Where is the money where is the money? Nobody knows! Our economy is being systematically destroyed and I want answers!
>>
>>1700188
suck dicks
>>
>>1700188
r9k knows
>>
File: IMG_0119.jpg (226KB, 489x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
226KB, 489x500px
>>1700188
>can't find a job anywhere
>does not know how to create a job
>>
the money is out there, but you'll never get rich working for someone else.

dont quit your day job yet but find other ways to make money. buy and sell, thats all business really is. and ebay and craigslist have made it so easy to start up.

i buy guns and electronics, as well as some silver and have made really good side money. just keep detailed records (for yourself, not the guberment, deal strictly in cash) garage sales, estate sales and pawnshops can make you a killing.

right now ive been going and spending around $500 at a time at pawnshops, which will get me well over $1000 of merchandise at there sticker prices (their job isnt to bleed you dry on prices for hard goods, they just want to move the stuff so they have room on the show floor to put more crap out. you would all be surprised what a couple hundred dollars in cash can get you at a pawnshop with a good attitude. ive also made some great friends and they even call me now to offer good deals.

of course you will need a good storage unit as some of the tools and shit can take up a lot of room. guitars have been my real money maker lately.

buy and sell guys. at this rate i hope to save up $50,000+ and open my own pawn shop somewhere. the buyer and trader occupation is something that can never be taken over by automation.
>>
>>1700235
I don't have a problem working. Ive bought and sold over the years and I've even worked manual labor.
>>
>>1700188
When you're unskilled and literally competing with every pleb out there, you're going to have a tough time.
Once you have some valuable skills, finding employment is very easy.
>>
>>1700252
At that point why not open your own biz.
>>
>>1700280

Because operating your own business carries a lot of risk and there are no guarantees of success or even stability.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.