[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASX - New Year, New Memes Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 12

File: Screenshot_20161221173720.jpg (97KB, 634x631px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161221173720.jpg
97KB, 634x631px
Enough celebrations, time to get back to work /biz/, Post your picks for 2017

Old Semi-Productive Thread
>>1680761

OP's Susgestions:
Low Risk, Moderate Gains
>TLS - enter around 4.95ish, expect 6.00 midyear + 6.3% dividend
>HSO - enter around 2.20ish, expect 3.10 midyear + 3.6% dividend

Meme Stocks
>BSM
>RMX
>>
Trading starts Tuesday I believe, regardless we should have a picks for 2017 thread. We should archive then come back this time next year and see whose picks were the best.

Mine are:
>ALC
>VOC
>RAP
>RMX
>Woodside/BPT (Any oil)
>>
Normies are being advised to invest in income shares - if large enough segments move in capital growth will follow.

ASX
TLS
WES
WPL
WBC & the other banks
>>
>>1699997
Also bonus for fully franked twice yearly dividends
>>
Is rmhb any good? They will be expanding distribution to china and se Asian this year..
>>
>>1698924
>6.3% dividend

wew lad
>>
>>1698924
TLS seems overvalued based on my analysis
>>
>>1700040
Every **big** company is overvalued af, it's more about their future value than their present.
>>
>>1700043
their present value should account for the future
>>
>>1698957
hmm i bought RAP like 2 or 3 months ago and they havn't done anything.
>>
>>1700077
Announcements should come 2/3 months, that's why it's been sold down lately normies getting angsty and want THE NEXT BIG THING
>>
a2m - 3$ by march
whc - back to 3.15 and upwards soon
lrs - drill ann soon = 0.03
>>
>>1700043
More about "meme potential" or less autistically put, hype.
>>
>>1700620
100% agree on A2M - lawsuit with lion nathan is going strong and starting to roll out the product in the US
>>
I have an Excel spreadsheet with all of my trading, etc detailed on it. What's the best way to monitor my returns? Need help on this srs.
>>
>>1701294
Use a program like class or share site. Who does the brokerage? Pretty sure commsec can track a lot of it too
>>
>>1701324

I'm with Commsec. I'm not sure they have what I'm looking for, I want something that will track my overall returns, stuff like that.

Do you think those two programs are superior to an Excel spreadsheet?
>>
>>1701356
Absolutely. I use xero and class for work. Sharesite integrates with xero
>>
>>1701363

Thanks for the heads up man, I've dabbled with a few things but I've been building a bit of a spreadsheet because nothing had exactly what I wanted.

I'l try sharesite and see how it goes
>>
>>1701374
Yeah, class isnt really available to individuals, but share site is
>>
>>1701380

Just imported my transactions with a bit of work. Will report back with results.
>>
>>1701380

Fuark, this is legit man. Thank-you :)
>>
>>1700782

Exactly. The herd will drive the price higher, meaning you can get in now, get on the hype train, and get off before it derails.
>>
>>1701405
And pick a couple of franked divs in the process
>>
>>1701402
Yeah, have heard glowing reviews from a few of my clients that use it and have had a poke around it myself. When you sync your commsec account it will automatically include the contract notes and record your trade details
>>
>>1701420

What line of business are you in, if I may ask? Got any other useful tips and tricks?

I'm tracking my networth, and personal income statements atm in a spreadsheet - don't think another piece of software will fit in regards to that.
>>
>>1701423
Smsf accountant/financial advisor. Depends on how much capital you have to work with, what your super balance is and how high your income is.

Smsfs are tits as a tax management tool - their use to you as an individual depends largely on your age though due to the cashing restrictions. Still a huge benefit to starting earlier rather than later. New rules passed in December mean that the 10% test is gone for concessional contributions too, so wage cucks can now make tax deductible contributions which is huge
>>
>>1701454
If you have a use for commercial property i.e you have a small business that owns/leases commercial premesises, smsfs are fantastic
>>
>>1701454
I'm only 20 atm, Investment Portfolio 32k, Net Worth 47k and Super of ~ 4k.

I'll definitely keep SMSF's at the back of my mind though, may have some use for it in a few years but we both know there will be a thousand rule changes between now and then.
>>
>>1701462
Yeah, i felt much the same way unt they changed the 10% rule - when i statted my own.

If you end up running a small business, use an smsf to own the property.

You can borrow money in an smsf to buy property. Ideally have a property trust own the property and the smsf own the units of the property trust.

Also, always have a corporate trustee for trusts and smsfs;

Allows succession, limits liability and penalties, transfer of ownership etc
>>
>>1701473
Consider using a trust to hold your investments - protection of assets, succession, tax planning and tax management/ minimisation
>>
>>1701473

I guess that's where a gun advisor comes in ^

Any tips on the personal finance side of things?
>>
>>1701478
What are you currently investing in?

Do you do your own tax or get someone else to complete it for you?
>>
>>1701484
Currently investing in stocks and ETFs.

I have a pretty good asian accountant from Footscray who fixes me up atm lol
>>
I know it's slightly off topic, but a couple of weeks ago an anon posted a list of reasons why they think the property market will fall within ~10 years.
I was wondering if anyone got a screen cap?
Or has some input of their own

Im in my early 20s with a full time job and enough money saved up for a deposit (most of which is currently invested). I want to move out of my folks place soon and am really unsure if renting (and to continue investing) or buying would be the better option.
>>
>>1701486
For personal tax - keep a diary for 1 month of your computer use for investing/banking etc

What fo you do for a job?

Personal speculation - US $ is going to get stronger and stronger which will make our interest rates go up & property down.

Strongly consider ETFs that invest in US dollars or US economy and get out of Aus Property
>>
>>1701501
Buy and rent it out for first 12 months then move in.

What state do you live in? What are the first home buyer rules for your state?
>>
>>1701506
I study Accounting atm and also work in Administration, so my accountant did some nice self-education deductions for me.

Alot of my portfolio atm is invested in PLG and VAP, do you think commercial and industrial real estate will suffer?
>>
>>1701513
All real estate will, but commercial and industrial less so.

If youre studying accounting, where do you want it to take you?
>>
>>1701507
Im in NSW, we have a first home buyer grant of $10,000

>Buy and rent it out for first 12 months then move in.
Isnt there some rule about needing to occupy the house for 6 months to avoid paying capital gains tax?
>>
>>1701515
Not sure at the moment, don't really like the idea of some office peon job. I guess that's the good thing about accounting, it touches every business.
>>
>>1701518
Its within the first 12 and must be for at least 12. I live in a border town with nsw and have friends who have bought their. Dont buy big, unless you absolutely need to. I own at bedroom house atm and repayments are 190 a week. If interest rate go up from ~4% to 7% my repayments will still be under 250 or so.

Tip from experience - open a savings account at each major bank with a nominal amount in it (i.e $50) after 6 months youre considered to be "an existing customer" so can borrow at higher margins if you want/need to. I.e 5% down instead of 10% with MLI
>>
any one looking at EPW ? 9% div ?
>>
>>1701565

That sounds interesting
>>
>>1701522
Tax accounting is a volatile field atm due to automation from awesome new software and outsourcing - not sure about other accounting fields. Financial planning is growing strongly though - you will want to so subjects that lead to an RG146 license. If you go down the business route strongly consider further study like an MBA
>>
>>1701580
I'd like to do a Master's just because school is so easy and chill. I had a guy from PwC tell me that postgraduate study is kinda a waste of time. Thoughts?
>>
>>1701580
Any advice for an Economics student at GO8 who isn't in Melbourne/Sydney or Canberra?

All the jobs seem to be there and I don't know what I'll do here apart from applying for grad programs and hoping for the best, there doesn't seem like there's much on Seek.
>>
Brit anon here, how are my GXY shares looking? Everything I read is insanely positive but they're kinda flatlining.

Any views from down under?
>>
>>1701648
Things are good
>>
>>1701648
Have been holidays and public holidays galore here, so very little trading been able to be done
>>
>>1701615
Why economics? Tbh not too sure as i live in a regional area. Heaps of business & accounting jobs in regional areas. Check put seek.com for vacancies in your area and maybe pivot in to something that appears to be in demand.

I wanted to be an accountant, but bought in to the accounting is dying/financial planning is rising hype and am very glad i did
>>
>>1701595
Probably right, but with PWC what sort of accounting are they doing. Reason i suggest an MBA is that theyre (still) really valued in the business world (in aus at least), not so much in tax accounting
>>
Anyone here trade commodities?
>>
>>1701858
I'll definitely look into it. Maybe a Masters in Financial Planning or something may be the way to go
>>
NUH finally started shipping.
Coupling this news with its listing on the apple store, I think NUH has finally proved its viability.
>>
>>1702758
Wow so they'll be on the Apple site and in retail stores? That's crazy, tempted to buy in
>>
>>1702789
>>1702758
Is this available on DeGiro?
>>
>>1702810
Nah, I think just the asx
>>1702789
Should have mentioned it was just the nuhera app, not the buds that apple will be listing. But that still means functionality with apple devices
>>
>>1702819
I can't find it ;_;
>>
>>1702831
The app
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iqbuds/id1152891936?mt=8
>>
>>1702835
Sorry, meant the ticker in DeGiro. I'm from the UK, so I only browse these threads sometimes (GXY you can get on DeGiro for example)
>>
>>1702837

Degiro is shit, you can't buy anything and the platform is buggy as hell.

I'm an expat in NL and I'm using LYNX which is great
>>
>>1702852
It's pretty terrible yeah, but it was the only place I could get GXY at the time. I might move over. Anything I should / shouldn't know?
>>
What's going on with IAM?

Do you think it has long term value?
>>
>>1698924
Meme to the Moon Pick:
Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc (CNSX: SL)
>>
>>1702996
Don't think anything will happen until end of Feb. Just my opinion based on what I have read.
>>
another day in the green for GXY

on its way to the 60c mark.

ship in esperance is being filled with raw lithium as we speak. Should be finished today.

an announcement will come out and share price will go up
>>
>>1703010
Lmao you're so full of shit
>>
File: galaxy.jpg (191KB, 783x715px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy.jpg
191KB, 783x715px
>>1703043
huh?
>>
>>1703091

>:(
>>
bgs had a major upshoot in price and looks like they will be about 0.5-0.6 in a few weeks time.
>>
>>1702758

>got in today at .97
>out at .105
>made $800 in 4 hours on babby's first ever day trade

Feels good man.
>>
GXY has a Market Cap of 1 billion? Seems a lil overvalued?

>>1703192

Gj man. How much did you invest for the day?
>>
>>1703202

bought 100k shares ($9700), might do the same again just before they announce their US market compliance.

GXY will probably get some more herding from stragglers with the good press today, still strong volume on the buy side, any correction won't be until they do financials which is a ways off. It won't moon on this run, but 60c or close to it is probable.
>>
>>1703192
Inc brokerage?
>>
GXY

WHY DIDNT I BUY BEFORE
>>
another good day for RMX.
A good result with the drilling and we're going to the moon
>>
>>1703248
Tell me more, should I invest internet stranger?
>>
>>1703715
Have you ever dreamed of space exploration?
Have you ever looked up at the moon and wondered what it would be like to stand on it?

Well the rocket ship is getting ready to launch, and if youre not invested in RMX you WILL miss out.
>>
Told you fucks about NUH about to take off like 2 weeks ago; you're welcome
>>
File: IMG_2416.jpg (42KB, 337x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2416.jpg
42KB, 337x461px
CVM+
>>
Who here still /gxy/ or /galxf/ from last year in feb? It's at an all time high.

Too bad AUD is down.
>>
>>1704142
should I even bother buying NUH now
>>
>>1703248

Have they even started to drill yet? I can't find anything confirming the commencement of drilling. Just an announcement about their intention to and the similarities between it and Clayton
>>
>>1705135
Wouldn't be a bad idea, since they are actually viable now.
>>
Can I get some thoughts on Healthscope HSO?
>>
>>1705664
Its solid
>>
>>1705664
Just bought 5k worth today, HSO is a must
>>
Thoughts on TPM?
>>
>>1705235
What's Clayton?
>>
>>1705747
The valley where Tesla plan to get their Lithium from next. This valley that RMX are 'drilling' in is supposedly an exact copy of that Clayton Valley.

Important because Tesla have stated they will prioritise using US Lithium before anyone else
>>
>>1705135
why not? the story is only just beginning
>>
>>1705135
Yeah, they have just proven that they can get the developed product to market
>>
>>1703240
How did the fucking meme start!?!

I remember GXY being shilled a year ago when it was 0.20 something.
>>
so i put $1k on bsl.ax about a year or so ago when they were half the price they are now. wat do?
>>
>>1698924
what broker does everyone use?
>>
>>1706054

So, you bought about 250 shares?

Good work. That means you've earned about $1250.

Hold.
>>
>>1706093
yeah about there

was thinkin bout that with trumps wall comin in and bsl got a steel factory there or somethin apparently
>>
>>1706083
Commsec
>>
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT RMX?!?!?!

Do you like being poor?
>>
>>1706107
>RMX

Because it is a complete turd.
>>
>>1706132
How so?
>>
>>1704846
I sold :(
>>
>>1706132
>>1706137
Yeah thats what I thought
>>
>>1706107
Its good. Just need to wait for american economic factors when based god emporer ascends to his throne on the 21st
>>
Anyone jumping on REA anytime soon? Might buy up if the price drops a bit and could be good when purchase market explodes
>>
>>1706231
Christ no. Real estate in aus will crash when the US dollar gets stronger and interests rates increase. I would be getting out of any real estate related investments that dont include 'reposession' in their modus operandi
>>
>>1706232
Anyone else?
>>
What date is rmx announcing the findings?
>>
>>1706107
I did, here:
>>1705235
and here:
>>1705753

>>1707523
I still haven't been able to find an announcement stating the have commenced. So I don't think anyone can say when they announce the findings. Let alone if they have a buyer. Be a good year before they see any revenue out of it. IMO
>>
Finally an Australian stock thread
What bloody broker should I roll with until Robinhood comes around?
>>
>>1707585
I like NAB-Trade.
>>
>>1707627
But $15 to buy and $15 <$5000 is jew as fuck holy shit
>>
>>1707654
Literally the best price you'll get for casual trading
>>
>>1707654
Commsec is $19.95 per trade.

Lowest for the ASX is $14.95 with NAB. Will still be that after Robinhood also I believe.

Robinhood is only for US stocks I thought?
>>
I've made some decent money on RMX so far, should I hold and wait for announcement, or sell? Is this just all hype?
>>
>>1707846
They will announce when drilling starts and perhaps announce an acquisition, I'd wait until then and sell right before results if you want to sell. Personally I have to little invested I'm just going balls to the walls and going to hold until they announce if they found Lithium, not risking too much money compared to the long run when I'm out working full-time. I have no doubt they'll find Lithium, the region is very productive for it it's just a question of if it's a little or if it's like that huge $8.5B Clayton mine.
>>
>>1707703
Robinhood will also sting you on your cash transfers. It's not as cheap as you think it is.

Still im all for disruptive technology especially in stock markets.
>>
Dont stop nuhera
Dont fucking stop
>>
Can someone explain what an appendix 3b is? Thanks
>>
>>1708071
Creation of more shares by the company.
Basically the easiest way to make money
>>
>>1708084
Also only at 1.5 cents a share.
>>
>HSO up 2.15 per cent a day after I bought shares

WEW LAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
>>
>>1703192

>Wake up
>Look at NUH
>.120
>Left $1500 on the table

tfw you make money, but could have made more money, the pain is real :(
>>
File: Does not think at all.png (20KB, 637x474px) Image search: [Google]
Does not think at all.png
20KB, 637x474px
>>1706182
>>
>>1708208
I've been holding this fucker since just before it announced its manufacturer and dropped to 5c in the middle of the year. Wish I timed my entry a bit better
>>
>>1708214
They got completely new management and changed the share allotment, they're a completely different company.

Your pic is the equivalent of posting a pic of a company's SP under the new ticker, before a new company started to use it
>>
>>1706083
CommSec, it's fucking expensive, but their services are great.
>>
WHY IS RMX GOING DOWN IM LOSING SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY
WTF ELON
WTF TRUMP
THIS APPENDIX 3B WJATEVER THE FUCK THAT IS IS LOSING ME MY FUCKING LIFE SAVINGS TOO LATE TO BAIL OUT NOW THE SHIP HAS ALREADY SANK IM A FUCKING MERMAID NOW
>>
>>1708346
It's barely gone down? Like with any spec stock traders fuck around with it and it swings up and it swings down.

When drilling announcements come out it'll rise up but until then expect it to do nothing more than just bounce around
>>
>>1708346
>>1708352
And it will probably bounce around for a couple of months. So get used to it and get off the caps lock
>>
>>1708352
Tfw you just bought into an oversaturated piece of shit /biz/ shilled stock whose only chance of redemption is hitting the lithium lottery.
>Feels gud.
>>
>>1706105
>>1708340

I trade with commsec as well, have you guys day traded before with it? I've only brought and held once settlement is complete but I have a couple of stocks I want to trade at least once per week,
>>
>>1708360
Brokerage seems to expensive to day trade with. I just buy and hold mostly.
>>
>>1708357
But anon, they have new management.
>>
>>1708376
>Walk into Mc Donalds
>Eat shitty burger

2 months later
>Walk into Mc Donalds
>Eat shitty burger under new management
>>
>>1708346
>>1708376
HC forums claiming drilling announcement within a week. I see a lot of similarities on RMX HC to the IAM HC 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>1708352
>>1708356
So you're saying it WILL go back up?

>>1708376
New management and what is possibly a Lithium jackpot!
Stop being so stubborn, listen to what 4chan is saying or miss the Lithium powered rocket ship to the moon.
>>
File: IMG_0165.png (134KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.png
134KB, 640x1136px
>>1708384
This guy was one of the main shills for the IAM P&D, now he is all over the RMX threads. Hmmmm maybe you're right
>>
>>1708387
Definitely not saying it WILL go up. It MAY, but too many if / when issues at the moment.

IF they find Lithium
WHEN they start drilling
IF Tesla buy from them
WHEN they can start making revenue
>>
>>1708387
Yes it will, nothing has changed since a few weeks ago - When they make an announcement the SP will go up or down, until then traders gonna trade, it's hovered 3c-4c for the last month why are you so concerned about this? check past price history.
>>
>>1708393
How likely is it that they will find Lithium?
>>
>>1708400
how long is a piece of string? the region they're in is very productive for Lithium so they will find someone, it's just a matter of if it's enough to make further operations actually viable or not, your guess is as good as mine hence it's a risky spec stock
>>
>>1708400
DYOR, I ain't no geologist.
>>
If RMX goes down much more I am LITERALLY going to KILL myself
Don't fuck with me, Elon!
>>
>>1708444
Give it 6 months
>>
>>1708444
inc sub 3c
>>
Lets make a suicide pact? If RMX hasnt doubled in price by June we all kill ourselves?
Thoughts?
>>
File: IMG_1055.jpg (25KB, 416x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
25KB, 416x347px
I'm a real estate agent in NSW 6 years exp, ask me anything.

Holding 13.5k GXY up 33.9% since purchase (just shy of 2k in unrealised gains), BAR up 34%, VAS up 9%, VGS up 7%. Dabbled in IAM but dropped that shit.
>>
MLS lads
>>
>>1708507
>I'm a real estate agent in NSW 6 years exp, ask me anything.
Im a 21 year old from NSW who is contemplating buying my first house. Any advice? Is the market going to crash? Although owning a house would be nice, Im happy to wait and rent/ invest my money elsewhere
>>
>>1708507
>I'm a real estate agent in NSW 6 years exp, ask me anything.
Also do you like your job? I thought about going down that road when I was in school, kinda regret not.
>>
>>1708507
Do you know this guy?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170105-170228.jpg (559KB, 1431x2196px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170105-170228.jpg
559KB, 1431x2196px
>HSO
That ask is looking good boy's, hope most of you jumped on this train. $3 by March?
>>
>>1708491
I only have 40,000 shares. But yeah, why not, I'll nek if it doesn't go up at least 25% by March.
>>
>>1708564
I have almost 500,000. I mean, its chump change, but I want to an hero anyway
>>
>>1708391
He creates the pump
>>
>>1708516
>>1708518

>Is the market going to crash?
That really depends on the market, what area are you looking to buy in? As a general statement I think there will be a pull back to most markets but I don't expect a huge 50% crash that people go on about. Sydney will likely suffer the most by virtue of insane growth and reliance on foreigners still.

Biggest issue with agents at the moment is low stock levels.

>Any advice?
In terms of buying or selling, do you have anything specific to ask?

As general advice, I've put money where my mouth is and bought 3 properties since I started working, two are investments which are neutral and positive geared, the one I live in is just a cheap unit so if rates go up (which we expect this year) it won't hurt. If you can hold onto the property a pull back won't matter as it'll rebound eventually, it's only an issue if you're forced to sell by the bank during a downturn and if that's the case, you couldn't afford it in the first place.

I would also say explore different market places depending on your needs, as a general rule, capital cities offer good capital growth, regional hubs have a good balance of growth and return and very regional areas offer low growth and high return. It comes down to your strategy. Best plan is to buy with the expectation of not selling for 10+ years.

>Do you like your job?
Not as much as I used to. It was cool to begin with but the hours are shit being on 24/7 i.e minimum 6 day work week with opens every Sat. Money can be good in a good market but when it turns there will be an exodus of agents, it's a normal cycle. Very high pressure job as your boss will hound you hit targets or your out. If you want to get into it you need to stick it out for 5+ years to sit comfortably where people come to you rather than cold call. Cold calling and door knocking are big parts so you need to 'enjoy' that. Best strategy is to be a PA first to get contacts.

>>1708550

No, afraid not.
>>
VOC jumped 25 cents just today, boyos.

My position has appreciated 11% already, taking off to the moon.
>>
>>1708516
>>1708518

Sorry posting off phone and in and out of WIFI so my ID's different.

Just to add, agency owners make the most money as they generally get 50-60% off the commission split before the agent gets any so you can look at buying an agency in future if you want 'easy money'.

The PA suggestion is that an agent on commission only get no money without sales naturally, some agents are salaried with a retainer where you get your weekly wage but you 'owe' it to th company and pay it back out of your commission fully before you get any commission.

It takes a while for you to get contacts so working as a PA is generally a salary but with no retainer so you get a small commission on stuff you help with, the advantage is your meeting people and recording names/numbers without the threat of loosing your job for not making heaps of sales when you start out.
>>
>>1708657
Buying next dip :^), is TPM also worth picking up?
>>
>>1708698
There's no dips where we're going.

Haven't awared myself on TPG, but I think VOC is probably enough diversification needed to be in the telecommunications sector.
>>
>>1708514

MLS? Gonna be the shit?
>>
>>1708514
>>1708721
Why do you say this?
>>
>>1708735
>>1708721
>>1708514
There hasnt even been any announcements, its just all hype and I feel like if you buy in now you could really get burned.
>>
>>1708700
>No dips
>Implying tomorrow won't dip
>>
Whats the moneymaker tonight boys

NUH finally started to fly. Should i buy more NUH?
>>
>>1708843
Rocketships only go in one direction
>>
>>1708856
Like the challenger?
>>
>>1708866
Das it
>>
Is it time to take profits on the big cap stocks?
Thinking CBA, ANZ, BHP,

i'll have huge capital gains but who cares if you have to pay tax when you're making profit. I'll get 50% cgt discount on all.
>>
>>1708935
Held in individual name?
>>
File: Capture.png (21KB, 298x371px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21KB, 298x371px
MLS looks good
>>
>>1708951
Hey, thanks for replying. Yep in my own name.
>>
>>1708046
>S dollar gets stronger and
amen.
>>
>>1708218
Yeah I know how you feel, although I managed to get an average of 0.078 so I'm pretty happy right noiw
>>
>>1708935
I wish I held my CBA when I was dabbling in it at 72 - 75 a few months ago.
>>
>>1708580
:^( plz don't <3
>>
BSM looks pretty good, anyone else planning to jump on soon?
>>
BUB just looks stupid. God I am jealous of those who bought in on Tues/Wed. Wonder how long this pump will last
>>
>>1710769

wtf happened?
>>
>>1710820
It opened at 45c from a close yesterday of like 32c. It has to fall over soon surely.
>>
How much is everyone's portfolio worth?

~ 32k atm
>>
Thoughts on IIL? It's killing today.

Steady increase since April and currently rated as undervalued by Morningstar.

Would also like some thoughts on RAN.

HSO doing very well. Hovering around 2.40
>>
>>1711280
Forget about these, put all your money in RMX
>>
>>1711255
>>
I missed the CCE boat, was shilling it at 0.04c in December :(
>>
If you had $10,000 which stocks would you place it into?
>>
>>1711498
Speculation or investing?

A2M
HSO
TLS
RMX
NUH
>>
>>1711505

>Speculation

Personally had my eyes on:

A2M
RMX
PLS
BGS
>>
>>1711498
I have more than $10,000 and it's all in RMX
>>
>>1711505
>>1711510
Excuse me for my lack of knowledge but what's stopping A2M from being Bellamy's 2.0? Aren't they in the same market?

Also really interested in NUH, should be good to see what happens
>>
>>1711587
A2M owns the patent technology on the DNA testing process to seperate cows with A1, A2 & blend genomes, so that only A2 milk is used. Theyre commencing operations in Europe & the USA (which has very favourable patent laws compared to Australia.) The outcome of the lawsuit with Lion Nathan is looking very favourable aswell.

Bellamys is just another organic milk powder company that happened to be in the right place and time (until bitten by China). A2M is no where near as reliant on China.
>>
>>1711505
Tfw I have all those :^)
>>
>>1711601
What's your take on A2M right now? Shoulf I wait more or enter, its dipping
>>
>>1711754
Its really low atm. Will be $3 in 6-12 months - if i hadnt just out 5k in meme stocks i wohld be getting another 5k of A2M. I bought 10,000 @ 1.94
>>
>>1711761

I bought 10k the other day at $2.04, wondering if I should double down, so you reckon when they announce US / Europe operations online they're going to spike? Or they're just going to slowly climb there?
>>
>>1698924

We gotta work out what resource we should meme in 2017. In 2016 it was lithium, next one is either going to be graphite or cobalt. They're both needed to make lithium batteries, they'll get the tesla hysteria pumps, graphite to make batteries, cobalt to make longer lasting batteries.

We can meme to the moon!
>>
>>1714161
Lithium is still the meme of 2017. Buy RMX or remain a peasant
>>
>>1714144
Small boost then slowly climb to $10
>>
>>1714172

I'm 15k deep in RMX, 15k deep in GXY too, I doubled down on RMX with the appendix 3b dip this week, feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>1714193
I have 17K in RMX, its my only lithium/mining stock
>>
>>1714161
Is BSM our graphite stock?
>>
>>1714450
Yes. Going to meme it to the moon
>>
>>1714459
Know of any other material meme stocks?
>>
>>1714486
Material as in the accounting term or as in the physical property?
>>
>>1714493
Mining companies.

Perhaps germanium, since graphene CPU's are several years away, and we need a silicon replacement now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107-170856.png (221KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-170856.png
221KB, 1440x2560px
>>1714511
Memes watchlist
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107-171251.png (243KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-171251.png
243KB, 1440x2560px
>>1714511
>>
>>1714552
>>1714555
Where do you guys hear about the ultra small cap companies like RMX?
>>
>>1714728
Work, 4chan, family
>>
>>1714755
./But, Anon, we are your family.
>>
File: strayaa.jpg (68KB, 530x585px) Image search: [Google]
strayaa.jpg
68KB, 530x585px
>Nuheara (NUH)

Next IOT or next COH?
>>
>>1714961
Someone shill me on NUH
>>
>>1714961
Iot looks intereting. Id like to know more.

coh though? Already over 120 per share
>>
>>1714961
>IOT
Shitty selfie drone, nothing more. Was pumped and dumped last year. I hope you didn't get caught up in the dump
>>
>>1714961
IMO they are pretty well positioned to take off. Great management (past experience in the industry), great product (proven to have great results), great timing (iPhone 7)
>>
>>1714969
>>1714973
Was making the comparison to IOT that they're overhyped meme product and the comparison to COH that they're both earbuds and some were saying the IQBuds (Nuheara's offering) are good for disabled kids and those with hearing problems as they can filter out noises.

Sort of worst case scenario v best case scenario for Nuheara.
>>
>>1715021
Cochlear is a bit more than just wireless earphones though, no?
>>
>>1715027
Absolutely they're for people with hearing conditions, I'm in no way saying NUH is a competitor to COH just that if they were really successful perhaps they'd be a cheaper offering to COH's much more expensive hearing aids for disabled kids to just filter out noise if it sets them off or anything

The iPhone 7 doesn't launch until September this year if I'm right so either way plenty of time to decide but im weighing up them as my next investment for a long term hold
>>
>>1715021
Oh fuck, I see now.
Would be neat to see it shoot up like XPE or IOT.
Would just take my profits and run if so.
>>
No commodity had a better 2016 than lithium.
Just nine months ago, it was selling for $5,000 per metric ton. Now it's at $8,500 and could make $10,000 by year-end.
But what’s in store for 2017?
Find out in our free report: “2017 Lithium Stocks: The New Gasoline.”
When it comes to commodities, gold and oil get all the glory — but lithium is the one that’s really getting it done.
The metal is used in a wide variety of products, from smartphones to ceramics to rooftop solar cells. However, its biggest use is in electric car batteries.
That's what's got the metal popping right now. lithium carbonate prices
Lithium demand far exceeds production, and that’s led to a major jump in prices.
Indeed, global lithium demand in 2016 reached 184,500 tons. And it’s set to rise to more than 260,000 tons by 2020.
Yet supply figures to be less than 238,000 tons.
The shortfall is obvious.
That’s why lithium stocks have been soaring. In many cases, they’ve posted triple-digit gains.
We name four in our free report — and that’s just miners. In addition to those, we also cover electric car companies, battery manufacturers, and a lithium-based investor fund.
>>
>>1711255
~74k mostly in VTS and VAS with 10k or so of it in MPL from their privatisation the other year

probably going to sell off everything in a few weeks to buy a house though, combined with cash savings i'd be worth a bit over 100k
>>
>>1715055
Nice, bro!
Could I ask your age and what you do for a living?
>>
>>1715078
19, I work at Safeway but invest pretty well.
>>
>>1715078
32, software developer

married and have a kid now so my priorities are a bit different to when i was younger

>>1715147
kek, half my family have worked for those cunts at some point

night fill pay is solid though, a single bloke could do well investing that
>>
>>1699999
Checked
>>
>>1715177

Checked again, wew lad.
>>
>>1701423
CBA have a portfolio tab in netbank where you can add in stuff - it auto updates my shares, property, super and cash to let me know where I stand - it's breddy gud as a dashboard but not much else.
>>
>>1700040
I agree, TLS telco revenue is in decline, they are trying to become an IT and media company, but that is easier said than done
>>
>>1715959
Hopefully NBN fails. Will be good for eveyone.
>>
Why is the RMX 30 June 2016 financial report watermarked "For Personal Use Only"?
>>
>>1716930
Most documents on the asx are
>>
>>1716942
Fair enough.

Thanks mate.
>>
>>1716942
Why is this when the announcements are probably more use to institutional investors than retail personal investors like how does it work?
>>
>>1716978
Not sure, but i deal with asx announcecments every day with work and some are marked 'for personal use only' and some arent. Not sure why, have never needed to question it.
>>
I just want to be fucking rich, lads. What spec stocks will get me there?
>>
>>1716985
How soon and how much capital do you have?

5 ways to get rich quick;

Inheritance
Crime
Gambling
Marriage
Get high paying job/career and invest intelligently
>>
>>1716988
Im 21 and have about 80k right now.
>Inheritance
Nope

>Crime
Made some money from drug dealing when I was 16. But Id rather not go back there

>Gambling. No

>Marriage. Girlfriend is very intelligent, her family is better off than mine, but not rich.

>Get high paying job/career and invest intelligently.
Next year when I finish my apprenticeship ill be on 100k.

Id rather kill myself than not be a millionaire in the next 5 years.
>>
>>1717000
5 years is quite a short period of time. Do you own any property? Is the 80k in cash?
>>
>>1717006
I have 10K in cash, the other 70 is invested.
I have no property.

I want to move my funds to a spec stock so that I can get rich or die (kill myself) trying
>>
>>1717012
Have a look at stocks mentioned in this thread that are under 30c per share
>>
>>1717012
Spec stocks I'd personally recommend from least risky to riskiest:

RAP (Least risky) > NUH > ALC > RMX (Riskiest)

HSO, A2M and GXY are all good buys imo but don't expect huge insane returns.

Only invest what you can stomach to lose, if you don't mind me asking why do you want to be rich how do you see it improving your life?
>>
>>1717022
I have some money invested in RMX, so far it is searving me well.

>if you don't mind me asking why do you want to be rich how do you see it improving your life?

1. I want to travel. I cant justify traveling over seas unless Im able to just blow away the money needed to do so.
2. I want to be better than my friends. Im a hugely jealous and competitive person and I cant stand any of my friends being better off than me. Having said that Im easily the second wealthiest in our friend group
>>
>>1698924

>1. I want to travel. I cant justify traveling over seas unless Im able to just blow away the money needed to do so.

Get a job that pays for it
>>
>>1717041
>travelling for work
it's way more shit than you think

but it's great for making friends and family jealous
>>
>>1717031
>want to be better than my friends
uh.. money won't achieve that mVIII
>I'm easily the second wealthiest in our friend group
I would consider trying to work on that personality trait, by comparing yourself in that way you are on the road to bitterness. Make financial gains, sure, but don't benchmark against others, just aim to improve yourself
>>
>>1717084
Would you care to share your ethnicity?
>>
>>1717088
Directed at >>1717031
>>
>>1717012
What apprenticeship you doing?
>>
>>1717088
>ethnicity
Im caucasian, why do you ask?
>>
>>1717092
Im an electrician in the mining industry. Im most likely going to do some sort of electrical engineering degree/ certificate afterwards
>>
>>1717094
A lot of wogs and arabs like to show their wealth - to flaunt it. Let their kids drive their lamborghinis etc. Not so much with anglos.

It is funny knowing how much money two clients have and seeing one turn up for an investment strategy meeting in their porsche & nice suit and the other in a rusty 90s Rodeo with torn jeans and a worn out flannel shirt. (They have the same amount of money btw)
>>
>>1698924
>>1699999
ONT my brodies
>>
NEW THREAD M8s
>>1717176
>>1717176
>>1717176
NEW THREAD M8s
>>
>>1717177
DIGITS Confirm that Kek approves
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.