[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finance Major, Arabic Minor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sheikhtamim.jpg (48KB, 586x478px) Image search: [Google]
sheikhtamim.jpg
48KB, 586x478px
This is a killer combo. I am majoring in Finance, and Minoring in Arabic at uni.

All this oil wealth concentrated around the Arabian gulf has to be managed, and invested with by someone.

Qatari's own half of London, and they only want to expand their real estate holdings. Same goes for the Saudis and Emiratis.

I lived in Qatar from the age of 14 to 16. Lots of these people are private jet rich, fuck you rich.

If you want to do some killer networking with some very high wealth/power individuals, learn Arabic and spend a couple years in the gulf. Maybe you'll learn something about yourself, and a bit of money could fall into your possession, if you use your qualifications right.
>>
>>1698143
You think you're the first person to think about this? hahahahahahah

Goldman has been heavily involved with this geographical area for quite some time.
>>
>>1698155
I never even implied this was my original idea, also you know jack shit about the inner workings of goldman
>>
>>1698143
Saudis aren't fuck you rich.
>>
File: 1472254939516.gif (932KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472254939516.gif
932KB, 500x250px
>>1698546
they were able to fund the destruction of the twin towers and pentagon building and still have money left over to support isis...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/
>>
>>1698143
the wealth is already managed by native Saudis who weren't born into it, you simpleton. Do you think they all have a net worth of several billion?
>>
File: 1479957626734.jpg (264KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479957626734.jpg
264KB, 960x640px
What makes you think that you will be working in your field of study?
>>
>>1698676
Yes, those are the Sauds, the ruling family those fucks get the oil money. and you're not gonna be anywhere near them.
>>
>>1698143
Why would a billionaire let some fresh 22 year old from a foreign country come manage all their money?

You don't think they have their own money managers?
>>
>>1698768
mate every skilled worker there is imported. Every banker/engineer/architect is from the west. Most rich guys there are busy listening to shaylat and dune bashing in the desert.
>>
>>1698768
يا ليت الأمر كذلك.....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.