[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CVM+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2401.jpg (166KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
166KB, 1600x1067px
What do you think? I bought shares in CVM+ (not CVM). Each share was worth 2 cents, but it's a company that's currently treating cancer patients, so it's not like the company is going to disappear because real cancer patients are currently being treated by this company 24/7. If anything, the company would be bought and the stock would be automatically exchanged for a stronger company's stock. If the company continues and doesn't sell (it's cheaper for the company to continue) then the stock percentages will multiply like crazy. If it goes up 2 cents, you'll double your money. If it goes up $0.10 then you quintuple your money.
>>
>>1697933
They've just been issued an opinion with a GOING CONCERN qualification from their auditors, DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT!!!!!

This is a fucking trap from assholes trying to pump and dump.
>>
>>1697933
Does your daddy work as President of this little family business? We see you shilling this thing all over the place but you're not gonna save it by scamming /biz/
>>
>>1698033
I bought over 30,000 shares. If I lose my pennies it's no big deal. This stuff was worth 10x what it is a month ago. That kind of gain is worth the chance.
>>
ISSUE OF SELL ORDER

SELL STOCKS NOW

MESSAGE CODE: A78
>>
>>1698079
>https://www.sec.gov/answers/pumpdump.htm

What you're doing is illegal and we're going to find you.
>>
>>1698098
Why would I pump and dump? You could lose money from that if the sell has bad timing. Wait to sell when the company makes a comeback later in time or after it's been bought.
>>
>>1698106
That's still a pump and dump you fucking twat. Pumping a stock on fake news and speculation and then selling what you own in it later on for profit and leaving everybody else holding the POS is as much of a pump and dump as buying, shilling, then selling the next day.

You're a daft fucking cunt aren't you?
>>
File: IMG_2178.jpg (36KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2178.jpg
36KB, 300x232px
>>1698131
What news?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.