[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shorting on bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20161230-WA0001.jpg (80KB, 776x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161230-WA0001.jpg
80KB, 776x798px
Would you do that?
>>
Margin trading bitcoin is more profitable than trading shitcoins on poloniex.. Who cares if it goes up or down.. Profits is all that matters.. Not like i can affect the prices anyways
>>
>>1696503
>muh shekels :(
>>
>>1696503
this could be a second bubble, meaning 2500 would be in store for 2017
>>
>>1696517
929.. i think we're crashing
>>
China
>lets bait westerners to buy bitcoin at a high price!
Westerner
>OMG TO DA MOOOON!
China
>yeah short it just before it reaches $1000. How fucking dumb are they?
>>
>>1696526
Honestly though, China can't control the whole thing, if they are about to short it at 980 for example, and Indians need that bitcoin because of their shit economy, the price is gonna go up either way
>>
>>1696537
Yet China used to hold so much U.S. Treausury debt.

Bitcoin is much much smaller so yeah China can control it.

Perhaps though you didn't realize it was the other way around.
>>
>>1696537
>yfw you realize that your average consumer will place his money in literally a thousand alternative assets besides his regular currency before he even considers using BTC because he doesn't understand it
>yfw you're still a broke NEET 12 months from now
>>
>>1697663
yeah thats my problem with bitcoin. think of the fucking rednecks. i dont know if they would understand this hocus pocus internet money.

that being said, im still holding. i think 2017 is going to be a good year.
>>
>>1696537

they can, just like they did before. all it took was the government to breathe rumors about banning it, and it tanked hard. then everyone `understood` it was a ban limited to just banks and rose again.

but either way Im going long because at the end of the day btc still works and fills the needs of people (albeit just a few), so itll still be valuable
>>
File: 1475300845598.jpg (8KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1475300845598.jpg
8KB, 220x220px
>>1698050
20 years ago few people understood computers and the internet. It was nerds only, people just watched TV.

At some point, 'computers' became cool and accessible. iPhones, facebook, all this shit made people who previously couldn't turn a fucking computer on become internet users.

The same will happen with bitcoin, it will get easier to use, integrated with everything, it will just be part of life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.