[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fail and have no money to try again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: brink of death.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>tfw you fail and have no money to try again
>>
>>1695845
lmao
>>
>>1695845
time to wageslave
>>
what meme currency did you lose all your money on this time?
>>
Just gotta accept that you're too retarded for this world to make it and then kys.

Also tell us how u lost ur money feggit, make us laugh
>>
>>1695845
You invested in ethermeme didn't you.
>>
>>1695856
h-how d-did you know?
>>
File: neet.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
I didnt completely fail but this how it went

>Live in Colorado
>Food business is booming
>Take loan and open a restaurant
>Employees are incompetent and dont clean restaurant
>too beta to fire or yell at them
>No customers because restaurant is dirty
>consumer safety inspector eventually shut me down
I now live comfy in my parents house, playing Wii U and planning to wageslave. My parents take care of my every need so now all I have to is save up and try again.
>>
>>1695886
If you were too beta to fire or yell at them you should have hired a manager to do it for you
>>
>>1695886
clean it yourself faggot it aint that hard
>>
Buy shit car take out title loan invest and boom back on top. There's always a way
>>
>>1695886
No way, tell me it wasn't in Fort Collins or Colorado Springs. I might know you
>>
>>1695886
60% of food industry businesses fail in the first year.

You sound like you at least understood some of the mistakes.

1. not handling employees correctly - big mistake, either hiring a cost effective management to do it for you, or handle it properly

2. a dirty restaurant can be cleaned up by owners too in different ways. you could have even hired a cleaning crew to assist, but to be more realistic, making guidelines for employees to follow, and maybe offering benefits or bonuses for good behavior would have helped with that, otherwise firing toxic employees and start fresh can also be good in some cases. This isn't a happy fun house, it is a place of business. Employees should follow the rules or get your hours reduced to zero until they decide to quit.
>>
>>1695845

YA DUN GOOFED
>>
>>1695886
>>too beta to fire or yell at them

dude that's literally the only reason I want my own business, you fucking suck don't even try again specially on the food industry where you have to yell just to keep your workers on the fucking edge so they'll give you their fucking work load.

you think Ramsay yells all day cus he is nothing but a cunt, outside the kitchen the guy looks like a fucking sweet heart, once he puts the apron on, he'll ring your fucking bells all day long, watch the guy if you ever even think about trying again you'll learn something
>>
>>1696288
that's why every single restaurant has at least one illegal, they stay till the wee hours cleaning shit up and they do it with a big wide smile, just give them a six pack every night and you'll have the most faithful slave in the shop
>>
>>1695886
you're a retard
>>
>>1695886
>Employees are incompetent and dont clean restaurant

You forgot to buy the kneepads.

People assume that they're a reference to giving blowjobs for money; those people will never make it in business.

No one else cares about your business as much as you do, so you have to be prepared to do all the dirty jobs your employees slack off on. Place is dirty? Get down on your knees and scrub those floors yourself.
>>
>>1696385
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the things that you see in reality TV are mostly scripted.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.