[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me not to get into carding. Everywhere I turn. People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Credit-Card-Fraud-Infographic1.png (264KB, 900x2355px) Image search: [Google]
Credit-Card-Fraud-Infographic1.png
264KB, 900x2355px
Convince me not to get into carding.

Everywhere I turn. People are making thousands of dollars a day. And these aren't intelligent, hard working people. These are retarded niggers, in every sense of the word.

Why, then, should *I* not get into this and make some money for myself? Why should I stay poor when it's so close, within arms reach?

What exactly is stopping me right now from spending a good $500-1000 to set everything up, get what I need and start making big money?

Why must the wealth be left only to Tyrone, Dequan, Pablo and Ivan-Borisovich?

I need to get in on this.
>>
when you card, you have to play by the rules of the jew bankers. they can control any transaction they like. the system is rigged against you, and you will get caught.

cryptocurrencies are the new wild west of financial fraud. find your niche.
>>
>>1694608
how will i get caught
>>
>>1694610

banks will get your IP address from the FBI

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/01/expanded-federal-hacking-authority-goes-into-effect-despite-last-minute-efforts-in-senate/
>>
>>1694614
I will use a public wifi + a vpn + socks proxies or rdp.
>>
>>1694606
Shut up and do it. No one cares what you do.
>>
>>1694617

oh in that case youre fine.
>>
>>1694617
better use throw away devices and at places with public wifi. Dont go to the same public hotspot twice and make sure you only do this in huge loads. cashing out is a problem though.
>>
>>1694623
That's the plan.

Need to figure out how to get a decent enough drop though. I was thinking foreclosed/vacant for-sale home but I figure that might not work unless i rip the sign out and make it look presentable.
>>
>>1694606
The United States Secret Service in collaboration with the FBI, WILL find you, and you WILL BE CAUGHT. You will end up being one of the "retarded niggers" you're talking about, after everyone says how stupid you are once you get out of prison and cannot find a job. Don't be a "retarded nigger" in the first place. If you want to make real money, check out Wall Street. Credit card fraud is for kids and "retarded niggers". Don't do it.
>>
>>1694630
t. Wagecuck trying to scare people into not doing it

lol kys
>>
because youre clearly not intelligent enough to do it in a non-nigger country, op. be aware this is your one chance. fraud like this is so easy to trace in first world countries its unreal, fuck it up and youll be working at mcdonalds til retirement
>>
>>1694637
i don't believe you
>>
>>1694639
well what are you waiting for then, 5B just up for the taking co,pletely risk free.
>>
>>1694617

HONEYPOT

Wrong board friend. Anon is on /b/.
>>
>>1694651
what?

Why would /b/ be more suited?
>>
>>1694606
>it's illegal
>you are making other people's lives miserable
>your anxiety of getting caught will never go away.
>you will get caught
>>
I'd say do it, but just once. Then rent a lambo and make a YouTube video and sell a course to others on how to do it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.