[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1476836915353.jpg (133KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476836915353.jpg
133KB, 768x512px
Ask a guy who masturbating on cam and made it 3500 usd in a month anything

A. I masturbated 2 to 3 times a day
A. Highest tip was 300 dollars in one sessions
A. Lowest amount of money I made was 80 usd. For fapping twice that day
A. Highest tip was 40 usd for showing my ass hole.
A. I am very good looking.
A. I don't like to fap now because I have a career making much more.
>>
>>1693798

how did you manage your penile health?
>>
>>1693824
Penile health was never an issue.
The job was easy. I could go in break anytime I wanted
>>
>>1693798
How did you fap 3x a day, did you get noticeably smaller cumshots or did you take supplements?
>>
>>1693833
Cum shots were the same. Would cum every 3 to 4 hours. It is good to be a guy and cum so you can show everybody that the show is over when you blow your load.
>>
>>1693798
are you white? what platform were you using? how much did you have to pay up the ladder? why didn't you train your boypussy to increase profits?
did you set up a amazon wishlist to take the most advantage the gay men with too much money?

why don't you start looking into niches to increase profitability?
>>
>>1693869
I paid 300 canadian for a laptop.
Fag wanted to buy my underwear but shipping cost too much and so profits selling were not worth my time or effort. I had a wish list and people sent me over 200 dollars in amazon gift cards.
>>
>>1693798

Do you have to show your face?
>>
>>1693953

This. This is the ultimate question.
>>
>>1693953
This so much, I don't think someone fapping without showing face would earn a lot.
>>
>>1694230
I have an ex boyfriend (yes I'm a faggot) who ended up doing the camming deal for a few weeks near the end of our relationship (I left him because it was fucking weird that he was doing it) and there is no way you can make money without a face unless you had a REALLY good body

All of the people on those front pages of chaturbate and such show face no matter what
>>
>>1693798
some kid I know did this for a year, and made enough to support his heroin addiction. He overdosed last month in November.
>>
How big is your dick? Be honest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.