[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official 'laugh at Jimbo' thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: heyitsJimbo!.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
heyitsJimbo!.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>owns 7th most visited website
>net worth of only 1 millions dollars

>makes his site free
>constantly begs for donations

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>>1693023

He must get laid easily if he gives no fucks about getting rich.
>>
>>1693023
>owns 7th most visited website

Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. bylaws ARTICLE VI:
>Section 1. Dedication of Assets.
>The property of this Foundation is irrevocably dedicated to charitable purposes and no part of the net income or assets of this Foundation shall ever inure to the benefit of any Trustee or officer thereof or to the benefit of any private individual other than compensation in a reasonable amount to its officers, employees, and contractors for services rendered.
>Section 2. Distribution of Assets.
>Upon the dissolution or winding-up of this Foundation, its assets remaining after payment, or provision for payment, of all debts and liabilities of the Foundation shall be distributed to a nonprofit fund, foundation, or entity which is organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes and which has established its tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, or corresponding provisions of subsequent federal tax laws.

Jimbo doesn't own shit.
>>
>>1693047
>Jimbo doesn't own shit.
kek, this sentence made me laugh

Also, I don't understand that raw administrative text at all. Can somebody translate it to normal English? What does "charity" mean in this context?
>>
>>1693047
This just means Jimbo can't sell the site and pocket the money. The Chairman of such a large charity should still be collecting a hefty salary for being in charge of that charity and you would think he'd be worth more than 1 mil.
>>
>>1693537
Jimbo's not the chairman. He's not even an officer. He's just on the board of trustees.

According to Wikimedia's IRS filings (Form 990) for the fiscal year 2015 he received $0 in compensation.

Jimbo doesn't earn shit.

Jesus Christ, this is one of the most transparent organisations on the planet. Do your fucking research!
>>
If Wikipedia wasn't such a liberal shitfest I would donate something ,so many pages make false claims and then back them up with sources from a newspaper opinion piece.
>>
>>1693721
[citation needed]
>>
>>1693721
I would donate to wikipedia if they allowed me to donate anonymously using bitcoin. Same goes for everybody else who wants my donation money.
>>
He doesn't make any money on Wikipedia because it's a charity that doesn't run on any ads or other sources of outside funding.

He does run Wikia like a real piece of shit, though.
>>
>>1693735
Wait, he runs wikia? Seriously?

Wikia is probably one of my top contendors for the worst fucking websites currently in existence. It's so absolutely god-awful, it isn't even funny
>>
>>1693742
Yeah, he's one of the cofounders.
>>
>>1693731
>anonymously using bitcoin
Bitcoins not anonymous though. Monero is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.