[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pretty-please-emoticon.png (42KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
pretty-please-emoticon.png
42KB, 530x600px
Hi anon,
I worker my butt off, and gather about 10k dollars, can someone PLEASE give me some advise in what to invest, PLEASE. I'm not asking something that can bring me 6 figures/month ( don't mind that btw)
Thanks
>>
What kind of returns do you expect? You won't get rich from the stock market alone
>>
>>1692633
Index funds with low fees.
>>
>>1692665
One step up - mutual funds
>>
>>1692633
It all depends on your unique situation. I'm guessing you're not that close to retiring so you can let your money sit for a while.

Everyone on wall street is brilliant. They are some of the best minds in the world that have decided to use their intellect to make millions of dollars. You are never going to be smarter than Warren Buffett, and even he underperforms the S&P some years. Everyone is so brilliant that their brilliance off-sets each other. Do not try to out-invest Warren Buffett. Any knowledge that you can ever hope to achieve has already been factored into the stock's price by people much smarter than you. If you invest all your money in the S&P, you will do much better than 70% of money managers out there who spend their whole life thinking about stocks. Just think about that. This would be a very long term thing, do not invest if you aren't willing to hold your shares for at least 10 years. You will be earning dividends during that time to keep you happy.

I recommend VOO, it has the lowest expense ratio of all the S&P 500 funds.
>>
>>1692633
open a forex account and trade
>>
>>1692641
Nothing too extraordinary, just a couple of thousands 1 or 2, it can be hundreds from the start, and from there to build the income up and up. What else should I invest, if not in the stock market alone?
>>1692665
>>1692676
>>1692731
Thanks
>>1692707
I willing to hold om for 10 years, but aporx. how much could I earn after those 10 years, could I feed from that and give some to my parents, If I invest 10k$?
And btw any guides/books/websites to learn for myself from time to time?
>>
>>1692852
literally go to a bank and ask them to help you

you will lose all your money playing stocks
>>
>>1692633
invest in knee pads
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.