[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any advantage of being an expat in China? Like better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Is there any advantage of being an expat in China? Like better dropshipping opportunities, being close to factories, starting your own business?

How can I become rich in China?
>>
>>1692611
Anyone else that's planning to move to eastern Asia? I hate European culture, and the terrible, leftist women, and I've been planning to relocate to Hong Kong, desu.
>>
>>1692611

You'll never be Chinese.
>>
>>1692611
>How can I become rich in China?

short your lungs
>>
>>1692611
step 1 is not to watch youtube vids made by your pic and other laowai. i am an expat in china and you get a good read on the different types of personalities that come here. all of the youtube guys are pretty douchey. they are all either a bit beta or have weird personalities that meant they wouldn't have fit in back home. especially Suitbro.

there are plenty of advantages to being here. come and find out what they are. don't listen to anyone else in this thread. you need to come and figure it out yourself. you need at least 2 years, the first year is just to start to understand it.

it's almost 2017 for fucks sake. what else are you going to do?
>>
>>1692611
>falling for the china meme
>>
>>1692891
>>1692900

I'm already in china. I've been here for 2.5 years.

asking how to get rich being here.
>>
File: 1471458758983.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471458758983.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>1692611
Me and my Russian wife moved to Shangai about five years ago after she graduated from college in Europe having studied Mandarin. We've been working for a bunch of multinationals (CS grad myself).

AMA
>>
>>1692611
>How can I become rich in China?
Join the Communist Party.
>>
>>1692977
go back to the states if you want to get rich. it's literally the best country for making money
>>
>>1692999

why do you assume i'm an amerifat?

and no, it's not
>>
>>1692988

how much money do you make per month? how much does your wife make
>>
>>1693005
well you're on an american website using the american language.....

if you're not lucky enough to have been born in america, maybe china is your best shot.
>>
>>1693010
We're making pretty modest money really, our mutual annual income is usually hovering around 60k, but I've only held shitty level 1 support jobs.

If you're good at what you do you'll make good money anywhere, I ended working in L.A. straight out of college and I made twice as much there than I do now.
>>
>>1692611
You'll always be a white monkey to them. I don't think it's possible.
>>
>>1693020

elaborate on this meme that america is the best place to make money.

all these wagecucks are probably majority american, and they hate their lives and don't make anything
>>
>>1693220
everyone in europe is a wagecuck. not the case in america

i live in europe, btw
>>
>>1693225

majority of wagecucks on /biz/ are americans i'm guessing. they live paycheck to paycheck. high cost of living/rent and taxes will ensure you won't make any decent money in america

yeah, you can move to a bumfuck city in floyover country, but then there are no jobs
>>
>>1693244

>merica
>high taxes

u wot?
>>
>>1693244
>high cost of living
it's way cheaper to live in america than europe.....

>yeah, you can move to a bumfuck city in floyover country, but then there are no jobs
you literally have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>1693332
>it's way cheaper to live in America than Europe
Highly subjective. Depends which regions and tax rates you're comparing. The reverse of the situation is the same and you can't compare living in France to living in the Czech Republic.

Also, yeah. There's fuck-all for jobs in the middle of the country that aren't sub $10/hr retail and fast food jobs and it's been like that since 2007. A large portion of the growth of large cities in the US have been people moving to them to look for work.
>>
>>1693409
That's why so many people are moving from California to Texas..... The lowest unemployment rates are the oil states like North Dakota btw.

Again, you don't know shit
>>
What does this guy do exactly? I hear him talk about IT, but I never really get what he does.

Is he a professional white guy?
>>
>>1692611
Why do you think you'll become rich in a country with language and cultural barriers for you?
>>
>>1692977
in that case you should be able to figure it out yourself. making a successful business is the same everywhere. you need to supply the solution to a problem/supply what is in demand.

if you can't see what that is by yourself, you won't really be able to do it.
>>
>>1693532
i thought OPs picture was an english teacher teaching professionals like doctors etc. i've seen him say that in one video where he explained why he wore a suit.
>>
>>1693532

he used to be a teacher, then he 'trained' doctors, whatever that means.

now it seems he's relying on his youtube channel to make money. he only gets about 30k views per video, occasionally over 100k if it's a special topic. he's gonna go broke fast. i honestly don't see how he makes any money.

inb4 his 2nd chink wife leaves him
>>
>>1693763

he gets like 2k from paetron a month

plus his ADV channel which is starting to take off
>>
I pay people in china to make vids of and test products...once confirmed good - send to amazon in cali - FBA - profit. you could expedite that process and cut off about 1 month by being there....maybe even local source.
>>
>>1694193

how do I get hired for a job like that? how much do you pay?
>>
>>1694212
You can just open an Amazon seller account yourself. It's a hard business to get into though, lots of competition at this point.
>>
File: fast-food-restaurants.jpg (75KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
fast-food-restaurants.jpg
75KB, 800x400px
OP here. one thing i've noticed is that the chinkys are readily eating up any and all american fast food whenever it becomes available here. lots of them are getting fatter and obese.

i'm talking mcd's, KFC, burger king, starbucks, caffe bene, dunkin donuts, pizza hut, domino's, carl's jr., you name it.

surely there's a way to profit off this? start your own restaurant franchise or some shit? sell some original western food in a stall on the street corner and market it as some pristine delicious food that white people like to eat?
>>
The toilets in China are terrible. You have to bring your own toilet paper
>>
>>1693532
He lives off of patreon bucks. Before that he taught english.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.